Aragog

Y/N POV

Me, Harry, and Ron are under the invisibility cloak walking to Hagrid's hut, Harry knocks on the door.

"Who's there?" He opens the door and has a crossbow making us jump. "Hello? Hello?" We get out the cloak, he lowers it.

"What's that for?"

"And can I get one?" He smiles.

"I can't give you one, you're too young, and this was for ah, it doesn't matter. Come on in, just made a pot o' tea." We enter and he's pouring tea into a cup but it overflows.

"Hagrid, are you okay?"

"Fine, I'm alright."

"Did you hear about Hermione?" I frown, Ron pats my back.

"Oh yeah, I heard about that all righ'. I'm sorry Y/N." I give a small smile nodding.

"Look, we have to ask you something. Do you know who's opened the Chamber of Secrets?" He sighs.

"What you had to understand about that is-." A knock is heard, we look back. "Quick under the cloak. Don't say a word. Be quiet, all three o' you." We run to the side and get under it, he opens the door. "Professor Dumbledore sir."

"Good evening Hagrid. I wonder, could we?"

"Of course come in, come in."

"That's dad's boss. Cornelius Fudge, Minister of Magic." We see them walk in.

"Bad business Hagrid, very bad business. Had to come, three attacks on Muggle-borns, things have gone far enough. The Ministry's got to act."

"But I never, you know I never Professor." I frown.

"I want it understood Cornelius, that Hagrid, has my full confidence."

"Albus look, Hagrid's record is against him. I've got to take him."

"Take me? Take me where? Not Azkaban prison."

"I'm afraid we have no choice Hagrid." The door opens and we see Malfoy's dad.

"Already here, Fudge? Good." He walks in.

"What are you doing here? Get out of my house."

"Believe me. I take absolutely no pleasure being inside your-." He walks towards us and we back up. "You call this a house?" I glare at him, Ron and Harry hold me back. "Huh. No, I simply called at the school and was told the headmaster was here."

"And what exactly is it that you, want with me?"

"The other governors and I have decided that it's time for you to step aside. This is an order of suspension." He walks up to Dumbledore with a parchment. "You'll find all twelve signatures on it." He takes it. "I'm afraid we feel you've rather lost your touch. What, with all these attacks, there'll be no Muggle-borns left at Hogwarts. I can only imagine what an awful lost that would be to the school." They place a hand over my mouth.

"You can't take Professor Dumbledore away. Take him away, an' the Muggle-borns won't stand a chance. You mark my words, there'll be killin's next."

"You think so?"

"Calm yourself Hagrid. If the governors desire my removal, I will of course step aside." Dumbledore walks up to Malfoy's dad. "However, you will find that help will always be given at Hogwarts, to those who ask for it." He looks down at us like he can see us. Malfoy's dad looks back then to him.

"Admirable sentiments. Shall we." He walks away, and Dumbledore gives us a look and walks away. "Fudge!"

"Come Hagrid. Well?"