Deathly Hallows Story

Harry POV

After Ron destroyed it, I stood up looking at the destroyed locket, then walked over to him, I sat next to him, both out of breath.

"Just think...only three to go." I nod.

"You do know I don't think of Hermione like that, right? She's more of a sister, I'm in love with Y/N." He nods.

"I know, it just that locket made me think like that. I can see how in love you are with him." I smile. "I should've known that, when you gave him that promise ring." I chuckle, after warming up a little we walked back to the tent.

"Hermione? Y/N? Hermione?" Y/N walked out with Hermione following.

"Is everything alright?"

"Are you okay?"

"It's fine. I'm okay. Actually, you know, it's more than fine." They walked up to me, as Ron walked up, he smiled, I grin.

"Hey." Hermione walks up to him pulling his bag off, Y/N smirks at her.

"You complete ass, Ronald Weasley!" She pushed him, then threw leaves at him, she grabbed his bag hitting him with it. "You show up here after weeks, and you say hey?" She drops his bag, then turns. "Where's my wand? Harry, where's my wand?" I back up as she walks to me.

"I don't know." I look at Y/N, he continues to smirk, she comes running at me.

"Harry Potter, you give me my wand."

"I don't have it." I'm up against a tree.

"How come he's got your wand?" She turns to him, I walk over to Y/N.

"Never mind why he's got my wand." We walk up to him. "What is that?"

"Is that what I think it is?" He holds up the broken locket.

"You destroyed it." She looks between us. "And how is it that you just happen to have the sword of Gryffindor?"

"It's a long story." She looks at me.

"Don't think this changes anything." She starts to walk away.

"Oh, of course not. I only just destroyed a bloody Horcrux. Why would that change anything?" She looks at him. "Look, I wanted to come back as soon as I left. I just didn't know how to find you."

"Yeah, how did you find us?"

"With this. It doesn't just turn off lights." He took out the Deluminator. "I don't know how it works, but Christmas morning I was sleeping in this little pub...keeping away from some Snatchers...and I heard it."

"It?"

"A voice...your voice, Hermione...coming out of it."

"And what exactly did I say, may I ask?"

"My name. Just my name. Like a whisper. So I took it, clicked it, and this tiny ball of light appeared. And I knew. And sure enough, it floated toward me, the ball of light...went right to my chest, straight through me. Right here." He pointed to the middle of his chest. "And I knew it was gonna take me where I needed to go, so I Disapparated...and came to this hillside. It was dark. I had no idea where I was. I just hoped that one of you would show yourself. And you did." I nod, he smiles.

Y/N POV

We went into the tent and Mione did a fire in a jar then went outside, Harry and Ron sat on the bed as I sat next to them in a chair.

"I've always liked these flames Hermione makes." Harry leaned up to see Mione sitting outside the tent, I smile. "How long do you reckon she'll stay mad at me?" I chuckle.