Godric's Hollow

Y/N POV

We walked to the edge of the enchantment and heard more rustling, then saw some people walking by carrying others, Mione squeezed my hand when one stopped.

"What's that?" He walked right in front of us. "What's that smell?" He sniffs the air, I rub her hand when the guy throws down the person. "What you doing?"

"It's heavy."

"Oh, sorry. Do you want me to carry it?"

"Yeah, thank you."

"Don't be ridiculous. Pick it up." They left.

"Snatchers." We saw Harry walk up. "Good to know your enchantments work."

"He could smell it. My perfume." I hug her, we go back to the tent, as Harry said we need to leave. "I've told you...Ron isn't strong enough to Apparate."

"Well, then, we'll go on foot. And next time, Hermione, as much as I like your perfume, just don't wear any." I chuckle. The next day we were walking on foot trying to find more Horcruxes, Ron had the radio still on, we were walking in a field.

"And now for the names of missing witches and wizards. These are confirmed. Thankfully, the list is short today." Ron was wearing the locket, so I stayed next to him to make sure the locket didn't get to him too much, but I knew it was. "Jason and Alison Denbright." Mione gave Harry some water, I could see the jealousy in his eyes, and was worried. "Bella, Jake, Charlie, and Madge Farley. Joe Laurie." We found a barn as we saw Death Eaters above us, I smiled at Ron, he gave a small smile back. "Eleanor Sarah Gibbs. Harry and Bronwyn Trigg. Rob and Ellie Dowson." We found a trailer park that was detroyed, I looked around. "Georgia Clark-Day. Joshua Flexson. George Coutas. Gabriella and Emily Mather. Jacob and Mimi Erland." We stopped under a bridge to take a break. "William and Brian Gallagher." Harry was some distance away throwing rocks.

"He doesn't know what he's doing, does he?" We looked at Harry.

"None of us do." I sigh.

"Toby and Olivia Gleaves. Katie and James Killick. Elsie Valentine Schroeder. Jennifer Winston. Tamsin and Ioia Hillicker. Scarlet and Kitty Sharp." We stayed in many places having walked for a while. I was cutting Harry's hair as he needed it cut, when Mione looked at me and her eyes widen, I raised a brow.

"Oh, my God."

"What?"

"I'll tell you in a minute." I roll my eyes finishing up Harry's hair, I pat his head as we walk over to her.

"Maybe you could tell us now?" She was looking at a book.

"The sword of Gryffindor, it's goblin-made." My eyes widen.

"Brillant." Harry gave her thumbs up, I chuckle.

"No, you don't understand. Dirt and rust have no effect on the blade." She pushes the book over to him. "It only takes in that which makes it stronger."

"Okay." Mione stands up.

"Harry, you've already destroyed one Horcrux, right."

"Tom Riddle's diary in the Chamber of Secrets."

"With a Basilisk fang. If you tell me you've got one of those...in that bloody beaded bag of yours..." He looks at her bag, we sit down.

"Don't you see?"

"In the Chamber of Secrets, you stabbed the Basilisk with the sword of Gryffindor. Its blade is impregnated with Basilisk venom."

"It only takes in that which makes it stronger." He sits down next to me.