The Seven Potters

Y/N POV

I walked into Mione's room as she laid down a newspaper, she looked at me sadly, I grabbed her hand with a sad smile.

"Hermione, Y/N. Tea's ready, dears."

"Coming, mom."

"Be right there." Tears pricked my eyes but I wiped them away.

Harry POV

"Come on, Dudley, hurry up."

"I still don't understand why we have to leave."

"Because, unh, it's not safe for us here anymore." I looked out the window seeing Uncle Vernon and Dudley putting things in their car.

Y/N POV

Me and Mione walked downstairs without our parents noticing.

"Is this in Australia?"

"Looks wonderful, doesn't it?" I grabbed her hand as we pointed our wands at them.

"Obliviate." The two of us disappeared in all our family pictures, we looked at each other, tears in our eyes.

Harry POV

I watched my family get in their car and drive away.

Y/N POV

Me and Mione walked out of our house walking away, holding hands.

Harry POV

I sat in the room then looked at the shard of a mirror Sirius had given me and saw the other face in it, Hedwig screeches, I put the shard in my bag then started packing the things on my bed and tying it up. I grabbed Hedwig and went downstairs, I sat her down and opened the cupboard under the stairs. I turned on the light and looked around in it, I looked at the little toys I had, I picked one up, then heard an engine. I turned off the light grabbing my wand, I opened the door to see Hagrid and Ron, I smiled.

"Hello, Harry."

"Alright. Wow." I hugged Ron then saw Hermione and Y/N and hugged them. "Hello." They went into the lounge. "Hello, love." Y/N smiles kissing my cheek.

"You're looking fit."

"Yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous." Moody walks past. "What say we get undercover before someone murders him?"

"Evening." Others walk in. "Kingsley, I thought you were looking after the Prime Minister."

"You are more important."

"Hello, Harry. Bill Weasley." I shake his hand, as Fleur stood next to him.

"Oh. Pleasure to meet you." The twins walk in as I hug Fleur.

"He was never always this handsome."

"Dead ugly."

"True enough." Hagrid walks in as Bill shows me the scars on his face. "Owe it all to a werewolf, name of Greyback. Hope to repay the favor one day."

"Well you're still beautiful to me, William." She kisses him, I smile.

"Just remember, Fleur, Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now." Lupin and Tonks walk in.

"My husband, the joker. By the way, wait till you hear the news. Remus and I-." Moody cut in.

"Alright. We'll have time for a cozy catch-up later. We've got to get the hell out of here. And soon. Potter, you're underage, which means you've still got the Trace on you."

"What's the Trace?"

"If you sneeze, the Ministry will know who wipes your nose. Point is, we have to use those means of transport the Trace can't detect. Brooms, Thestrals, and the like. We go in pairs. That way, if anyone's out there waiting for us, and I reckon there will be...they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one." I raise a brow.