Polyjuice Potion

Harry POV

I heard a noise and walked over to a red bird and smiled at it, it then burst into flames and ashes, I panic.

"Harry?" I look up to see Dumbledore.

"Professor. Sir your bird. There was nothing I could do. He just caught fire."

"Oh and about time too." I look at him confused. "He's been looking dreadful for days. Pity you had to see him on a burning day. Fawkes is a phoenix Harry. They burst into flame when it is time for them to die, and then they are, reborn from the ashes." Dumbledore walks down pointing at the ashes, I furrow my brows and walk up and a baby pops out. "Ah fascinating creatures phoenixes." I smile at him. "They can carry immensely heavy loads. Their tears have healing powers." A door opens and Hagrid walks in.

"Professor Dumbledore, sir! Wait! Listen! Professor Dumbledore, sir it wasn't Harry." Hagrid walked up to us.

"Hagrid."

"In fact, I'd be prepared ter swear it in front of the Ministry of Magic."

"Hagrid!" I look back. "Relax. I do not believe that Harry attacked anyone."

"Of course you don't, and. Oh. Oh, right. Well, I'll, um, I'll just wait outside then."

"Yes." I look at Dumbledore.

"You don't think it was me, Professor?"

"No, Harry. I do not think it was you, but I must ask you, is there something you wish to tell me?" I shake my head.

"No, sir. Nothing." He nods.

"Very well, then, off you go." I leave going back to the common room. It's a couple weeks later and me, Ron, and Y/N are in the great hall eating, when Hermione comes over.

"Everything's set. We just need a bit of who you're changing into." I look at Ron then back.

"Crabbe and Goyle."

"We also need to make sure that the real Crabbe and Goyle can't burst in on us while we're interrogating Mafloy."

"How?"

"I've got it all worked out." Y/N pulled out two muffins. "I filled these with a simple Sleeping Draught. Simple, but powerful."

"Now once they're alseep, hide them in the broomstick cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs and put on their uniforms." We look confused at each other.

"Whose hair are you two ripping out then?"

"I've already got mine." She pulls out a vial. "Millicent Bulstrode. Slytherin. I got this off her robes." We looked to Y/N.

"I'm not going with you. I'd just break character and get us caught. I know he might say something 'bout Mione and I don't have self control like you three." We nod understanding.

"I'm going to go check on the Polyjuice Potion. Make sure Crabbe and Goyle find these." She leaves and us three go outside the great hall entrance, we hide behind a statue.

"Ahem." I stop Ron.

"Um Ron, may-maybe Y/N should do it?" We look at his wand and he nods.

"Yeah, right." He puts his wand away and Y/N takes out his.

"Wingardium Leviosa." The muffins float and we hear someone coming.

"Here they come." We hide more as they both walk up to them and pick them up, eating them. We smile, they then faint falling asleep.

"How thick could you get?" Y/N chuckles.

"Come on, let's get 'em." We drag the both of them into the broom closet and run to the girl's bathroom after getting the hairs. We make a face of disgust seeing the potion. "Are we going to drink that?" She nods.