The Trial

Harry POV

In the morning I woke up, I looked to see Y/N still asleep, I smiled and kissed his cheek getting out of bed, I saw Ron, he was smirking, I raised a brow.

"What?" We walked out of the room. "What was that look for?"

"It was really cute mate." I blushed rubbing my head.

"Oh, I didn't know you saw that." He chuckled. "Wait I thought you didn't like it when we kissed?" He shrugred.

"No. I just like making fun of you guys when you do." I playfully glare at him, he laughs as we go into the kitchen most everyone is awake and eating. "Morning mum, dad."

"Morning dears." I smile and nod. "Y/N still asleep?"

"Yeah, I think I woke up him up. I feel bad, now I wish he had went to his own bed." Hermione waves me off.

"Nonsense, Y/N loves you, he'd do anything for you. Besides he wanted to sleep with you, said he would sneak in your bed." I blush and chuckle as we all sat at the table, then I remembered the meeting and frowned.

"What's wrong Harry?" I look at Sirius.

"The hearing." He nods understanding.

"Better eat Harry." I nod as a plate was in front of me, I don't feel like eating, and just roll it.

"Come on mate, before Y/N comes down." I smile, then sigh, Hermione looks at me.

"Harry you need to eat, especially before Y/N comes down." I raise a brow.

"Why?" She makes a face.

"He can be scary when he first wakes up." I chuckle.

"He can't be that bad." Ron shakes his head.

"No he is, I learned that the hard way." I look at the others who are up and they smile and nod.

"Me, Fred, and George found out, and were scared of him for awhile." I get a little freaked hearing from all of them, then we hear a yawn, they all freeze and huddle together.

"Morning Y/N." I gulp and turn, he smiled at her, I breathe out, when I turned around, the others were shaking.

"Harry, why haven't you ate yet?" I shivered, sensing a bad feeling.

"Um you know, just not hungry." He sat next to me and smiled.

"You need to eat love." I nod and began eating, he smiled, I looked at Sirius and Remus and saw them cower from him. After breakfast me and Mr. Weasley took an underground train, Y/N was called away and he left, I wondered where and by who.

"Trains. Underground. Ingenious these Muggles." He tried to get through but couldn't I got the ticket out of my pocket and put it in the machine opening the doors, he was amazed, it was funny, then we walked going to a phone booth. "Here we are. I've never used the visitors' entrance before. Should be fun." He opened the door and I walked in he followed after. "Right. Good. I'll just get my Muggle money." We went down and got out, there were all kinds of Witches and Wizards walking about, there were different offices and buildings and floo networks. We walked to an elevator and got on, then paper planes came in. "Interdepartmental memos. We used to use owls. Mess was unbelievable." Kingsley got on. "Is he there? Merlin's beard. Thank you Kingsley. They've changed the time of your hearing." I looked at Mr. Weasley.

"When is it?" The elevator went back.

"In five minutes." Then the elevator went down after some stops it was the three of us left, me and Mr. Weasley got off and walked down the corridor. We saw Fudge talking to Mr. Malfoy, I got a little upset, then Mr. Weasley pushed me through and we continued walking. "Remember during the hearing speak only when you're spoken to." I nod. "Keep calm. You've done nothing wrong. As the Muggles say truth will out. Yes." I nod calming myself. "I'm not allowed in I'm afraid." I looked at him. "Good luck Harry." I walked through the doors and was seated in a chair in the center of the room, as a group of Wizards and Witches sat in front of me, a banging was heard.