Goblet of Fire

Harry POV

Later in the day we were all gathered in the Great Hall for the students who'd be competing.

"Sit down. Please." We all sit. "Now the moment you've all been waiting for. The champion selection." He dims all the lights and I smile, he walks up to the Goblet and it turns a pink throwing out a paper. "The Durmstrang champion is Viktor Krum!" We cheer and clap for him, as Dumbledore has him leave, the fire turns again throwing out another paper. "The champion for Beauxbatons is Fleur Delacour!" We cheer and clap for her and he has her leave, the fire turns again for the last champion. "The Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory!" We cheer and clap as he leaves. "Excellent! We now have our three champions. But in the end only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory, the Triwizard Cup!" They unveil the cup and it looks amazing. The Goblet turns again for some reason and throws out another paper. "Harry Potter?" I sit down hearing my name. "Harry Potter!"

"Go on Harry." Hermione and Y/N both say. "Harry for goodness sake." One of them pull me up and push me, I nervously walk up to him and he gives me the paper and I walk as everyone looks at me in disgust or hatred.

"He's a cheat!"

"He's not even 17 yet!" I continue walking feeling upset and confused, McGonagall pats my shoulder, I get down to the chamber where the others are, the gate opens and I jump I walk down and can hear the Professors shouting.

"Quiet! I can't think!" I back away as I see them running down.

"Everything is a conspiracy theory!"

"I protest."

"Harry."

"I protest." Dumbledore runs up to me.

"Harry, did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire?"(Dumbledore asks calmly, lol) He asks in a hurry pushing me into a table, I panic.

"No sir."

"Did you ask one of the older students to do it for you?"

"No sir."

"You're absolutely sure?"

"Yes. Yes sir."

"But of course he is lying."

"The hell he is. The Goblet of Fire is an exceptionally powerful magical object. Only an exceptionally powerful Confundus Charm could have hoodwinked it. Magic way beyond the talents of a fourth year."

"You seem to have given this a fair bit of thought Mad-Eye." Karkaroff walks between me and Dumbledore.

"It was once my job to think as dark wizards do Karkaroff perhaps you remember."

"This doesn't help Alastor." Dumbledore walks over to Mr. Crouch. "Leave this to you Barty."

"The rules are absolute. The Goblet of Fire constitutes a binding magical contract. Mr. Potter has no choice. He is, as of tonight a Triwizard champion." I gulp as everyone turns to look at me, making me very uneasy. They let us go back to our dormitories and I sat on my bed as Y/N rubbed my head, he was worried for me.

"How did you do it? Never mind. Doesn't matter. Might've let your best friend know though." Ron walks past upset, I look at him then to Y/N he shrugs.

"Let you know what?"

"You know bloody well what."

"I didn't ask for this to happen Ron. Okay?" He ignores me. "You're being stupid." I look at Y/N and he gives me a look.

"Really?"

"Yeah that's right. Ron Weasley, Harry Potter's stupid friend." He gets in bed, I looked to the others then got up to him.