OWLs

Y/N POV

I see Ron look at Mione.

"Are you alright?" I smile.

"Fine. Just needs a firm hand is all." I chuckle.

"I think you guys got an admirer." Harry grabs my hand. "Though you already had one." I chuckle, he rummages through his stuff.

"You just stay away from her alright?" I smile, then Grawpy turns around and rings a bell from a bicycle handle and hands it to Mione. I look at her, she looks at me and I nod, then she rings it making him smile, she gives it back to him and he plays with it.

"He gets his own food and all. It's company he'll be needing when I'm gone." He sits down ringing the bell, I smile. "You will look after him, won't you? I'm the only family he's got." I walk up to Hagrid with Harry following, and smile.

"I'll look after him for you Hagrid." He smiles and hugs me.

"Oh Y/N the sweetest boy I know." I chuckle as he pulls away.

"Then you haven't met many then?" I look at Ron and glare at him, he laughs.

Harry POV

The next day me and Y/N go to Snape's study to work on my Occlumency, he enters one of my memories when I was in first year and found the mirror showing my parents, he walks up.

"Feeling sentimental?" We stop, and I get upset.

"That's private." Y/N frowns.

"Not to me. And not to the Dark Lord if you don't improve." He walks up to me. "Every memory he has access to is a weapon he can use against you. You won't last two seconds if he invades your mind." I breathe getting angry. "You're just like your father. Lazy, arrogant." I stand up.

"Don't say a word against my father."

"Weak."

"I'm not weak."

"Then prove it." He looks over at Y/N, I look at him, he looks worried. "Control your emotions. Discipline your mind." Then he points his wand at me. "Legilimens." Many memories go past, then it shows me seeing Sirius again. "I may vomit." He stops.

"Stop it."

"Is this what you call control?" I walk around him, Y/N rubs my arm.

"We've been at it for hours. If I could just rest." He runs up to me.

"The Dark Lord isn't resting." He makes a face. "You and Black, you're two of a kind."

"Leave them alone." He looks at Y/N and his gaze softens then looks back to me.

"Sentimental children forever whining about how bitterly unfair your lives have been. Well it may have escaped your notice but life isn't fair. Your blessed father knew that. In fact he frequently saw to it."

"My father was a great man."

"Your father was a swine." He grabs my shirt and pushes me to the chair, I grab my wand. "Legilimens."

"Protego." I saw memories of Snape getting bullied.

"Come on Moony, Padfoot. Snape. Expelliarmus."

"Nice one James." I saw them bullying Snape, taking his wand away.

"Dad."

"Impedimenta." He lifted Snape off the ground as everyone chanted.

"Snivellus Greasy. Snivellus Greasy." He was upside down, and I felt bad for him.

"Right. Who wants to see me take off Snivelly's trousers?"

"Snivellus Greasy. Snivellus Greasy."