Introduction - Part 1

When love entwines ...

Introduction :

Juhi Singh is a well acclaimed neurosurgeon..
She is married to Rahul Mehra, who is a workoholic businessman.. They are married for 3 years now.. A compromised marriage, done only for the sake of family's happiness.. Rahul's world revolved only around his business and his family.. This marriage meant nothing to him.. He neither cared or bothered for Juhi.. She never existed for him..

Dr. Shashank Gupta, one of the best neurosurgeon in the country, CEO of Sanjivani Hospital in Pune., Juhi's mentor, her guide.. now her colleague and a friend..
Dr Shashank is a widower.. Lost his wife years ago.. Has a daughter, Anjali , who is a Gynaecologist at Sanjivani

Juhi Singh joined Sanjivani as a resident under Dr Shashank .. Being a compassionate, hardworking and caring doctor earned a special place in Shashank's heart and she became his favourite student.. She trained hard under him and he was always ready to help and guide her at every point of time.. Slowly they began to share every minute details of each other's day and life, and stood by each other in times of ups and downs ..
Shashank cared for her, respected her for the wonderful human being she is and somewhere between the respect and care , he fell in love with her..
Mature enough to understand that he would never confess his feelings in this life time, he silently continued to be there for her at all times.. He never once tried to put forth his feelings for her..
For Juhi, Dr. Shashank was her God.. she literally worshipped him, admired and adored him for the human being he was and for his professional ethics and skills..
All she had was immense love which came out from the deep respect and care she had for him..
After her 5 years residency program, Juhi decided to join back her parents in Mumbai
Shashank was graceful in letting her go without her knowing his feelings for her.,
All he wanted was her happiness and the best life has to offer..
Juhi got busy in establishing her career that she hardly kept in touch with Dr. Shashank.. but she still had the utmost respect for him
Whereas not a day went by in Shashank's life without Juhi crossing his mind..

Two years after moving out of Sanjivani, Juhi was married to Rahul.. No one knew about their compromised , loveless marriage.. initially she was hurt and disappointed when Rahul expressed his view about this marriage on the first night.. but as time progressed she accepted her fate and went with the flow.. Except sharing the room, Rahul and Juhi shared nothing else.. Consummating their marriage was a distant dream.. They were two strangers living under one roof..

P.S : Hey guys, this is my first attempt to write an FF
It's a different concept..
Hope you guys like it
Pl do leave a feedback ..
Jhoothas, eggs, rotten tomatoes.. welcome

Lots of love 😊