Part 8

On the way to his cabin he instructed the nurse to send Dr Anjali to his cabin immediately..
He went inside his cabin and walked to the washroom and took of his shirt followed by his vest.. The hot liquid had burned his skin right from his chest to his abdomen on the right side.. He hissed in pain..
Anjali walked into is cabin and was shocked to see her dad shirtless in the washroom.. she rushed to him and found him sweating profusely .. She panicked and asked him what happened .. He told her someone at the cafeteria spilled hot coffee over him.. he asked her to get the first aid kit and dress him up.. She rushed out and was back in couple of minutes..
He sat on his chair, eyes closed.. His physical pain wasn't hurting him as much as the emotional pain.. he thought
Anjali did the dressing all the while cursing that someone who spilled coffee on her dad..
Shashank immediately retorted saying "she" didn't do it purposely, so stop cursing.. Anjali looked back stunned and then it dawned on her that "she" was Juhi who had spilled coffee on him....
"Dad" she said.. so it was Dr Juhi ..
He didn't answer.. His silence was her answer..
"Dad, Your love for her is only giving you pain..." she teased and smiled sadly...

After the dressing was done, Anjali helped him wear his shirt.. Gave him painkillers to relive the pain.. He told her he wants to rest for sometime.. So Anjali left for her cabin..
Outside his cabin was a teary eyed Juhi wanting to see the amount of damage she had caused to Shashank.. She met Anjali as she stepped out and enquired about him..
Anjali told her it was quite bad and she has done the dressing.. He is in severe pain and so he wants to rest.. She walked a few steps and looked back at Juhi and said " I guess dad's internal injury is giving him more pain than his external injury ..." and walked away leaving behind a stunned Juhi..

Dejected, she decided not to disturb him, and walked back to her cabinMeanwhile Shashank kept looking at his door, expecting Juhi to visit him and enquire how he is doing

Meanwhile Shashank kept looking at his door, expecting Juhi to visit him and enquire how he is doing.. But that didn't happen..
Around 6 in the evening , Shashank realised fever is starting to set in , He needed rest.. So decided to leave for home early .. Moreover he was dejected since Juhi did not visit him despite knowing what she had done.. He was actually pissed off with Juhi , with everyone... He left for home..
At about 7 pm Juhi decided that no matter what she will go and meet Shashank ..She walked into his cabin without knocking only to find it dark and no one around.. She immediately went back to the nursing station and enquired .. Sis Philo told her that since Dr Shashank wasnt feeling well, he left early for home at around 6pm..
Juhi felt devastated.. She wanted to see him at any cost.. Gathering her courage she picked up her phone and dialled Shashank's number.. There was a recorded message saying ' the number you have called is switched off right now..'
She was engulfed in so much grief that tears started rolling down without her conscious..
She began to wonder why she was so desperate to see him and why was she hurting so much knowing he is in pain.. when she actually wanted to avoid him.??

She decided to visit his home tonight .. Something in her was making her feel helpless, desperate and sad....
She packed her things and left Sanjivani . She drove to her destination.. Once she reached her destination, she parked her car and walked inside the house.. She noticed Anjali's car wasn't there.. She rang the door bell..
Shambu kaka opened the door and greeted her with a warm smile.. She greeted him back and asked for Dr Shashank .. He directed her to his room...She thanked him and he left..
The door was left open.. The room was dimly lit.. There she saw him sitting on the recliner, eyes closed....

Hope you guys liked it
Do leave a message
Next part tomorrow morning
Keep calm and love ShaHi
Lots of love 😊