Part 26

Note : This update contains strong sexual content. Read at your own discretion.

" and tonight I'll fall asleep with you in my heart "

Juhi tried to busy herself reading a book but every time she paused, she thought of him..
On the other side, Shashank stretched himself on the bed hugging a pillow, surfing the tv channels randomly but his mind was occupied by the person in the adjacent room..
Both spent the night tossing and turning on the bed.. Eventually both of them drifted off to sleep..

Juhi's alarm buzzed at 6 am. She reached over to press the snooze button .. She opened her eyes gradually taking in the surroundings., missing his warmth and that soft snore, it then dawned on her that she slept alone.. She couldn't wait to see him.. She freshened up and walked down to the living room.. While walking down she noticed his bedroom door was open and there was no sight of him.. She guessed he was up already..
Her eyes searched for him in the living room and kitchen but he was no where to be seen..
Wondering where he was she walked past the living room only to find him working out on a treadmill..
A smile crossed her face seeing him.. She walked in slowly and said Good morning..
He looked back at her surprised that she was up so early and wished her back a warm Good morning...
You are up early she said
Yes .. his voice trailed
You too are up early he said
She smiled and nodded her head
Both knew the reason for his silence and her nod..
Getting off the treadmill Shashank wiped himself with the towel.. He looked sinfully handsome sweating it out.. she thought
Coming out of her wild thoughts, Juhi told him she would make coffee for both of them and started walking out of the gym room.. Shashank held her hand and pulled her towards him.. Startled by his sudden action she crashed on him placing both her palms on his chest.. She looked into his eyes confused .. He grinned and said in a low tone .. I need my morning kiss..
She was shocked..
Anjali can walk in on us anytime, Dr Shashank
Please leave me she said
He tightened his hold and pulled her closer to him.. It wont take a minute he said
Please.. she pleaded
Please... he too pleaded
I missed you so much Juhi..
I missed you too.. she said moving her palm on his chest..
Just one kiss and I ll let you go he said in a seductive tone..
Their proximity had already ignited the fire in her.. Looking at his face there was no way she could refuse..
She closed her eyes and placed her lips on his .. She is so soft he thought..
She sucked on his lip.. Shashank remained passive letting her take control this time. He was like a drug to her.. Addicting... Her hands went back to his hair pulling him closer and there she was ravishing his mouth.. It was a kind of kiss that took his breath away, made his skin tingle with electricity, and left him feeling dizzy and drunk.. She poured in all her love into this kiss..

A minute later she pulled apart to take in air

A minute later she pulled apart to take in air... She then realised she ravished his lips a minute ago while he remained passive letting her take control ..
Touching his forehead with hers he said..
I thought someone was scared to kiss me right here at the gym...
She blushed looking at the grin on his face and hid her face in his chest.. Shashank laughed at her reaction and embraced her
I love you he said
I love you too she said..
Now let's gets some coffee he said and both walked out..