Part 13

Juhi walked into the guest room. She needed a shower to bring her back to her senses.. she picked a pair of loose cotton trousers and a loose T-shirt and walked into the bathroom.. She stripped herself and turned on the shower.. The hot water cascading down her body soothe her physical pain to some extent.. God knows how long she stood under the shower, her legs began to feel numb.. she turned off the shower , wiped herself dry and changed into her clothes.. She tied her hair into a pony tail and sat on the bed wondering how she would face Dr. Shashank.. She was not in a state to explain anything to him right now.. she just needed her space .. She soon realised he is waiting downstairs for her to have dinner.. she slowly walked her way down to the living room..

Her eyes fell on Shashank stretched himself out of the couch surfing tv channels

Her eyes fell on Shashank stretched himself out of the couch surfing tv channels.. He saw her and flashed a warm smile.. He turned off the tv and asked her to join him at the dining table., Both of them walked to the table.. He sat at the head of the table.. she sat on his right side.. Shashank noticed her uneasiness and spoke out" Juhi, you don't need to tell me anything right now.. everything can wait.. I just want you to feel ok and not worry about anything.. I don't need any kind of explanation from you" Juhi was surprised and relieved to hear that.. She mumbled a thank you and finally she smiled ..

He served her dinner and served for himself as well. They ate in silence.. but there was no awkwardness.. Both felt at home..
Shashank made sure she had eaten enough..
Once the dinner was done they decided to watch tv .. Shashank relaxed himself on the couch while Juhi sat on the two seater sofa with her feet curled up.. On and off Shashank would glance at Juhi only to find her staring at the floor with a blank look on her face.. He wanted to console her, hold her tight and tell her everything would be alright.. but did he have the right to do so??..... the answer was no.. for him, she was his very existence but to her he was a mentor, and a friend.. nothing more than that.. And he didn't want to ruin that relationship ..

It was way past midnight. Shashank looked at Juhi still lost in her world.. He called her " Juhi, it's past midnight, I guess you should sleep this off." She looked blank at him , woke up from the sofa, muttered a good night and walked back to the room with her head down..
Shashank knew sleep was far away from him tonight.. He switched off the tv, turned off the lights and walked to his room which is next to the guest room which Juhi was occupying.. He sat on his bed .. With no signs of sleep he switched on the tv in his room and randomly kept changing the channels while his mind kept wondering what Juhi was doing..

After about half an hour, he decided he too needs to to sleep this off. He felt thirsty and he realised he had forgotten to take the water bottle from the refrigerator.. He walked to the kitchen and took a bottle of water from the refrigerator and started walking back to his room.. Suddenly he heard someone sobbing.. the sound was coming from the living room. He walked in the direction of the sound and noticed Juhi siting on the couch hugging herself and crying her heart out....

Guys please do leave your feedback's
Lots of love 😊