Part 10

Back in her room, Juhi sat in the balcony gazing at the dark blue sky with stars twinkling and the moon playing peek-a-boo with the clouds .. she needed to clear the mess in her mind, she thought..
She recalled all the moments of Shashank and her together.. All those moments only gave her happiness.. He always made her feel special,. Made her feel wanted.. Complimented her wherever needed, Respected her, cared for her, never ever crossed his line... She always felt magical around him.. No one had made her feel the way he did...
She felt happy when he is happy.. She felt sad when he is sad or upset.. She was hurt when he was hurting... Seeing a twinkle in his eyes when he is happy , brought a twinkle to her eye.. what does all this mean???
If all this meant love then it meant love ever since they progressed being companions from mentor-pupil relationship..

Finally realisation dawned on her

Finally realisation dawned on her... Yes.. This is love.. Pure love...She is also in love with "Her" Dr Shashank.. ...,She blushed and hid her face in her palm.. When she lifted her face up , tears of joy rolled down her eyes realising her new found love.. " Better late than never"... she smiled..
She let out a breath and said " Yes, Dr Shashank , I'm in love with you "... You deserve all the happiness in the world.. And I want to be the reason for your happiness.. I love you, I love you so much..., Dr Shashank .."
She realised that her farce marriage made no sense to her.. She decided to live for herself hereafter.. Once she confesses her love to Shashank, she will find a way to work it out..
That night she went to bed with a huge smile on her face..

The next morning, she woke up early.. It was a big day for her.. Since she was going to confess her feelings for him, before leaving for Mumbai that evening... so she wanted to look extra special for him...
After she dressed her self, she looked into the mirror and she felt pleased... She noticed she was glowing.. What all love can do.. she smiled..

After reaching Sanjivani, she cheerfully greeted everyone she met.. She was desperate to meet "him" .She peeped into his cabin to find it empty.. So she enquired with Sis. Philo who told her Shashank hasn't reached the hospital yet..
So she decided to wait for him in her cabin..

As the day progressed , Juhi became restless since there was no sign of Shashank.. It was past noon .. She again enquired with Sis. Philo who told her that Shashank informed her that he would be coming to the hospital late afternoon... She felt disappointed..
She decided to wait.. She grabbed a light lunch.. She was restless as the clock kept ticking away.. At about 4 in the evening, she lost all the patience she had.. she took out her phone and dialled his number..

Shashank's phone kept ringing but there was no answer.. She dialled again but there was no response.. she became even more restless
She waited for him to return her call.. 30 minutes later, Shashank called her back.. Her heart skipped a beat seeing his name flashing on her phone.. She answered the call.. His "Hello Juhi" made her skip another beat..

Do leave a comment
Lots of love 😊