Part 25

Juhi was underneath the soft layers of the cover lying on her side facing her sleeping Prince Charming

Juhi was underneath the soft layers of the cover lying on her side facing her sleeping Prince Charming.. She lay here in her nakedness, the sweet tenderness glowing on her body as her thoughts re-winded to just a few hours earlier when she was thoroughly loved by him.  She smiled to herself, touching his bare arm with her finger tip she drew imaginary circles while he was peacefully asleep.  Placing both her hands on his shoulder she rested her chin on them silently watching the rise and fall of his breathing, his pulse beating against her palm. She loved him beyond any imaginable dream he was her very life, her soul.  Taking in all that she saw of him she got lost in transition of thoughts with her flash-backs

In Shashank's deep sleep he was aroused by the gentleness on him feeling the light weight upon his shoulder he opened his eyes to a beautiful smile that touched him as she gazed lovingly at him, good morning she said, hmmmm good morning... he pulled her closer to him while she rested her head against his shoulder lying there completely relaxed.
She said to him it's time to wake up..
hmmmm do we have too.. he asked,
yes we do she said... But I just want to lie here with you.. he said snuggling in closer to her can't we please.. he begged like a little child so that he could sleep some more...
Finally she said ok you can sleep for a little while longer while I go have a shower.. she pecked his cheeks and got up from the bed..

Padding slowly across the hallway she went to her bathroom.. Hot water cascaded over her sending a wave of goosebumps racing across her body as if she were being caressed by invisible hands, the sensation was exquisite and she closed her eyes, savouring the feeling for the fleeting moment that it lasted. She blushed noticing the numerous love bites on her neck and on her breasts.. marks of affection to remind me of him... she thought ...
Her breasts felt tender and sore after the previous encounter .. feeling a bit relaxed after the hot shower she stepped out .. She slipped into a cotton t-shirt and a pair of loose cotton trousers..

She decided to make breakfast for him..
30 minutes later Shashank came down freshened up.. Their eyes locked as he sat at the table..
I'm hungry he said.. Breakfast is ready she smiled.. Pancakes topped with cookie butter, sliced bananas, pecans, and maple syrup she gleamed .. hmmmmm looks yummy he groaned attacking the pancakes...She chuckled..

In between sipping his orange juice, he asked
Slept well.. Oh yes she replied.. Was actually very tired last night and fell asleep on you....did you complete the movie she asked..
No.. he chuckled
Both went silent thinking about how the night progressed to morning and their early morning encounter.. He held her hand in his and gave a gentle squeeze.. No words spoken..

Just then Juhi's phone which was lying on the kitchen counter rang .. she excused herself and went to pick up the call.. Her fingers froze seeing the callers name.. It was Rahul's call..
Even before she could decide whether to answer or not, the call got disconnected..
She stood stunned at the same spot with her back facing shashank..
A minute later Shashank noticed her still standing there and called out to her.. Juhi whose call was it.. You didn't answer..
Not knowing what came upon her to lie she immediately blurted out saying it's some telemarketing caller.. don't bother.. and faked a smile turning back towards him..
Shashank smiled and went back to sipping his juice ..