Part 46

" If two people are meant to be together , eventually they'll find their way back"

Nestled in his warmth, Juhi lowered her face to his chest and pressed her ear to his heart..
Shashank gathered her softly in his arms and enfolded her in his warmth .. he then nestled his chin in her hair..
" I love you .." she whispered placing a tender lingering kiss over his heart...
Pulling her on top of him, Shashank whispered "I missed you so badly"... He cupped her chin in his hand tilting her head back so that he could kiss her... Her mouth was so warm, the caress of her lips softer than he could have imagined.. The kiss was gentle yet insistent, loving but possessive...
Juhi closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation better as his tongue slightly swept across and between her slightly parted lips... There was an edge of urgency about his kiss, a hunger that might suddenly rage out of control , yet strangely tender and sensuous.. The hardness of his body pressed into hers as the kiss went even deeper ... She grazed her tongue along his bottom lips ..which made him moan with pleasure.. he held her harder seizing rightfully what was his..
The slow sensual kiss turned wilder with time ..
Rolling her down on her back, Shashank moved on top of her.. She gasped with the sudden change of position..
Juhi moaned out loud as he found a very sensitive part of her neck, just behind the ear.. Running the tip of his nose ever so gently along her cheek until it reached the tip of her nose he mouthed against her lips, " l love you so much ..." Placing tender kisses alongside her neck he proceeded downwards sucking on her flesh marking her has his woman. He raised her hands slightly above her head, and slowly entered the core of her. As his lips moved to her mouth their tongues locked in the dance of love and their bodies rocked to a complete union, filling her with his love ...
It was all he had to give.. but he gave it to her freely..
Willingly
Lovingly
It would have to be enough...
For now.

Shashank was suddenly roused awake .. he gasped for breath and twisted his body ..
Where was he??
He flopped back on his bed, he was all alone and in his bed; aroused like hell.. he turned his head to see the time.. it was four in the morning..
That was a dream.. he mused
Running his fingers through his hair he gulped the glass of water that was lying on the bedside table .....

A chill ran down Shashank's spine as he sat on his bed recalling the dream he had last night ... His mind was in utter chaos ..first the previous night encounter in the bedroom kept flashing before him.. the feeling she ignited in him... then waking up to this dream and now the note she had left behind...
Shashank felt helpless and upset .. there was an empty feeling in his chest... he missed Juhi... and he was clueless why he felt the same...he needed answers and only she could answer his questions and ease his unknown agony, unknown emptiness, unknown grief ... everything .. he thought
"There is something you and I share , Juhi.. something very deep ..." he sighed

On the other side, tears rolled down Juhi's cheeks as she clutched her stomach as if protecting the little soul inside ..
" No.. this can't happen.. this cannot happen...I can't loose my baby.... I can't loose our baby...." she screamed and broke down crying ...
The pain caused by cramping of the stomach was nothing compared to the mental trauma she was going through at that moment...
There was a knock on the washroom door... Rohan was impatiently standing outside worried for Juhi...

It took her few minutes to realise she could not stay locked inside while there were a whole lot of things to be taken care of on the other side of the door...
She was still hopeful of not loosing her baby... only a scan can reveal ... she thought
But first she needs to complete the formalities and arrange for her father's funeral...
Her already broken heart shattered into million pieces once again when she realised she could never put forth her version of story to her father... there was so much to tell him... so much to ask him... and he left her without even saying a goodbye ...
" How could you leave me like this dad...." she cried