Part 5

The next morning Anjali woke up with a terrible hangover.. At the breakfast table Shashank reminded her of the stupidest thing she did last night and confronted her.. She agreed it was a terrible blunder she did .. But told him " Dad I wasn't lying either.. We both know you love her.. Why don't you confess.."
Shashank immediately cut her in between saying " For gods sake Anjali, stop asking me to confess my feelings.. She is married to someone else.. So confessing my feelings isn't going to change a thing.. In fact it would only ruin the professional relationship we share.. So please stop this nonsense.."
Anjali realised her mistake and apologised to her dad..

As the day progressed Shashank got busy with a surgery.. Juhi finished her rounds and was returning to her cabin when she noticed Anjali sitting in her cabin.. She knocked and walked in.. Anjali was embarrassed by her behaviour last night.. she didn't know how to face Juhi.. 
Juhi remained calm and seated opposite her.. Anjali started " Dr Juhi, I'm sorry for what happened last night.. I'm sorry for ruining the dinner celebration..
Juhi briefed a smile and said " it's ok Anjali..
but now that you are in your senses , I want to hear the truth.. " Whatever you said last night about your dad's feelings for me, Is it true ??
Anjali refused looking at Juhi and told her" I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you that.. Please forget about it and don't ask me anything about it, Dr Juhi.." saying this Anjali escaped from her cabin saying she has a patient to attend to.. leaving Juhi alone in the cabin..
Juhi needed answers and she wasn't going to keep quiet till she got it..

While walking back to her cabin , Juhi noticed Shashank was back in his cabin after the surgery

While walking back to her cabin , Juhi noticed Shashank was back in his cabin after the surgery.. She knocked and entered his cabin.. Shashank didn't know how to face her.. He asked her to take a seat..
He spoke out " Juhi, I'm so sorry for what happened last night..I apologise on behalf of Anjali.. Please don't mind what she said. Just forget about it.."
But deep down he very well knew Juhi won't keep quiet until she got her answer..
Sir, she said.. "Please tell me the truth.. Why do I feel there is more to it than meets the eye ..Don't I deserve to know .. "
Shashank closed his eyes and rested his head back on the chair.. Without looking into her eyes, he told her " It's not true Juhi.. " And there was a long pause..
Juhi wasn't  convinced.. She wanted concrete answers.. She told him outright that until she gets an answer she won't leave his cabin..
Shashank was shocked when she said that.. He knew she won't give up but he didn't want to confess either.. so he told her " you can sit as long as you want but my answer will remain the same.."
Adamantly Juhi continued to sit in the same position.. Shashank went back working on his laptop.. atleast pretending to work in front of her while his mind kept thinking how to get rid of this situation..

A while later, Juhi wanted to use the washroom, so she asked if she could use his washroom.. he nodded .. she walked into the washroom and at the same time Anjali barged inside Shashank's cabin huffing and puffing saying she managed to escaped answering Juhi.. Shashank motioned her to keep quiet pointing she is in the washroom, but Anjali was too overwhelmed to understand what her dad was trying to tell her, that she continued.. " Dad, I don't know how long I will be able to avoid answering Dr Juhi... I think you should tell her the truth.. I'm sure Dr Juhi will understand.. I know you never expect her to reciprocate your feelings so what is the harm in telling her you love her..."
Juhi stood by the washroom door hearing every word..

Hope you guys liked it
Lots of love 😊