Part 15

Shashank woke up with a jolt to someone nuzzling his neck.. The sensation was so arousing that he wasn't sure if it was a dream or a reality.. He opened his eyes and what he saw was Juhi hovering the upper half of her body over him and her face buried in the crook of his neck, snuggling and placing soft kisses on his neck .. Shocked by her behaviour he immediately tried to move Juhi away from him but she clinged on to him..

He called her out.. "Juhi, Kya kr rhi ho??
Juhi was too engrossed to even pay heed to his reaction that she continued nuzzling his neck.. She continued down his collar bone, her hand trying to make way into his t-shirt..
Shocked was an understatement what Shashank felt.. He jolted her out and made her look up , into to his eyes.. And he saw her eyes burning with passion.. yet vulnerable..
He failed to read her mind this time..
He spoke up " Juhi.. " what..
She placed her finger on his lips and spoke out
without breaking the eye contact " please make love to me, Dr Shashank..please take away my pain.. I want to be loved.. I need love.. I want to feel alive again.. I need you.. make love to me please...

This just threw him out of gear

He tightened his grip on her arm and told her "
"Juhi, what the hell are you saying"
She began to plead but Shashank cut her in "Enough Juhi !! this is not right.. you are not in your senses.. you are extremely vulnerable so much so that you don't know what you are asking for.. 
Juhi's eyes teared up because she felt helpless and really needed to be loved at the moment..
Tears started streaming down her eyes.. but looking into his eyes she knew he won't give into her need , at least  not tonight ..

Overcome with emotions, Shashank wanted to move out of the bed but she embraced him and rested her head on his chest and hugged him tight.. Left with no option, he embraced her back and patted her head gently..
Both of them lay absorbing each other's silence.. Their silence spoke of millions of each other's feelings and emotions.,
Minutes later he heard a soft snore.. She had finally slept.. That relieved him from half the stress at the moment.. Her words kept ringing in his ears constantly.. As much as he always wanted to make her his and give her all the love and pleasure she deserved , he very well knew it was all a distant dream.. He didn't wanted to ruin her life by bonding her with him in a relationship which had no future.. Moreover she hadn't confessed her feelings for him yet..
With much sadness and mixed emotions filled in his heart he too fell asleep...

At 6 in the morning, Shashank was woken up by his alarm.. He quickly muted it so as to not disturb Juhi.. She slept over him in the same position the entire night.. and he allowed her to do so even though it eventually became uncomfortable for him to get pinned in the same position throughout the night..
He had always dreamed of waking up with Juhi in his arms.. And there she was in his arms.. That thought brought a faint smile on his face...
He held her close for sometime and kept placing soft kisses in her hair.. After a while he gently moved her down to his pillow and slipped out of the bed.. He pulled the comforter over her and tucked her in. Placing a gentle kiss on her forehead he mouthed " I love you" and walked out of his room...

He went downstairs and made breakfast for both of them.. Made a cup of coffee for himself and sat down at the table reading the newspaper.. A while later he heard footsteps coming his way.. He looked up to see Juhi coming down the stairs..
He didn't want the tension between them to look awkward, so he behaved like nothing happened last night..
" Good morning Juhi, he said with a warm smile . She acknowledged saying " Good morning " and settled her self beside him at the table.. He walked up to the kitchen and brought her a cup of coffee .. She thanked him and quietly started sipping her coffee..
He went back to reading the newspaper.
He broke the silence saying " Juhi, I ve made breakfast for both of us.. Why don't you freshen up and come down.. we can have breakfast together.. She nodded her head saying a simple yes and walked back to the guest room..
Shashank knew he had to talk this out regarding last night and clear the awkwardness between them.. He too walked up to his room to freshen up.. His room still smelt of her.. the undone bed flashed last nights events across his mind.. He let out a deep sigh and walked into the bathroom..

Lots of love 😊