Part 11

After greeting him back, she asked him " Dr Shashank why didn't come to the hospital today.. Is everything alright... "
Shashank chuckled and asked " Were you missing me Juhi.." Juhi was left speechless.. She immediately regained her composure and said, " No sir, I just wanted to know if you are ok.. Shashank wanted to play along so he replied " So that means you didn't miss me .." She was left confused " yes sir.. I mean no sir.." she answered
Shashank laughed out loud saying " Relax Juhi, I'm just kidding.. Sorry for the bad joke"
Juhi flushed..
He continued saying his friend who is the CEO of another reputed hospital in Pune, had requested him to visit his hospital.. He was seeking advice for further extension of the hospital.. Hence he is stuck there since morning..With a little more discussion still pending , he told her he will not be coming to Sanjivani today ..

Juhi felt very disappointed

Juhi felt very disappointed.. She mouthed a feeble "ok" ..Shashank noticed the change in her tone and asked her if she was ok.. She lied saying " yes.. I'm fine" Actually I'm leaving for Mumbai in an hours time Dr Shashank.. So.... there was a long pause.. she added saying hence I wanted to let you know.. I will be back after a week.."

Shashank felt sad hearing she is leaving for Mumbai and he won't be able to meet her before she left.. Both of them remained quiet absorbing each other's silence..

Shashank spoke out " Juhi, is there anything else you called me for??.. Juhi was tongue tied.. She wanted to confess but she didn't wanted to do it over the phone.. She wanted to see the twinkle in his eyes when she confesses her love for him..
She replied saying " Nothing important sir.. Maybe next week when I come back, we could catch up.."
He mouthed " ok.. Juhi you take care of yourself .. " and .... keep in touch..

She was already missing him.. She replied " You too Dr Shashank.. Bye.."
After saying good bye, they hung up the phone..
Both were already missing each other.. The wait was going to be tough for both of them for sure ..

Juhi reached back Mumbai late evening.. The house maid informed her that Rahul is traveling and would be back only tomorrow morning.. She felt even more at peace not having to look at his face.. She already couldn't wait to get back to Sanjivani .. But since she needs to serve one month notice period before her resignation is formally accepted, she had to return back to Mumbai...

The next morning, Rahul arrived.. He walked into the room.. Juhi greeted him good morning.. He ignored her and walked into the washroom.. She was used to this behaviour so it didn't affect her.. After he came out of the shower, he spoke out to her saying " listen.. I have some childhood friends coming up this evening for drinks.. I want you to accompany me.. and please wear something hot ...
She felt disgusted with his attitude.. she was just a showpiece for him to show around where ever he goes ..

At about 5 in the evening Rahul and Juhi arrived at a 5 star hotel.. Juhi was dressed in a black Zari saree... Table reservations were already made for the entire gang..
Some of his friends were already there.. she felt awkward they way the ogled at her..only after reaching there she realised that she is the only woman amongst the all-men crowd..

The men started off with drinks.. Rahul was already high.. He tried to touch Juhi inappropriately by placing his hand over her back..She felt awkward and pushed back his hand.. He again repeated it and she did the same.. Pissed of with her behaviour he yelled at her in front of the entire crowd " What the fuck is your problem , woman.. I am your husband and not your boyfriend.. If you aren't comfortable with me touching you, then do you want to choose from the men present here???
Juhi was shocked and hurt by his disgusting attitude ..
He called out saying " hey listen guys.. my wife is unhappy with me.. So if any of you can make her happy , I will treat you with free liquor for another one week..". All of them hooted and whistled...
Juhi felt shameful and disgusted.. She felt like a whore standing amongst those perverts ogling at her and passing disgraceful comments.. And the bastard that he was, Rahul kept encouraging them to do so...

In between all the hooting and ogling, Rahul walked towards her, stood dangerously close to her and asked her "can you warm my bed tonight.. you are looking irresistible today.."
That sentence crossed all her threshold, Juhi slapped him hard on his face.. " You are disgusting. You asshole" She said that and walked away with tears streaming down her face..
Rahul felt humiliated.. and vowed to make her pay back...
Juhi boarded a cab outside the hotel and went back home..
She decided to not to stay at home.. so she started packing a bag..
Her destination was unknown ...,,

Have a great weekend guys
Lots of love 😊