Part 9

There she saw him sitting on a recliner, shirtless, with cold pack on the bruises.. pain very much evident on his face.. eyes closed , unaware of who had come to see him...
She walked slowly into his room.. She took a deep breath.. For the first time she saw him as a 'man' and not 'her sir' .. Age was just a number for him.. He looked even more handsome in the dim light she thought .. Those side burns added to his suave and charm.. she flushed seeing him shirtless.. He had a well toned body and maintained his physique well..

Shrugging aside her 'wild' thoughts she came back to reality and feebly called out ' Dr Shashank
Shashank slowly opened his eyes.. at first he thought he was dreaming seeing her in front of him in his room.. He was brought back to reality when she asked him how he was feeling..
Shashank stunned by her presence and embarrassed by his state he immediately picked up his T-shirt that was lying next to him and wore it.. "Juhi , what are you doing here.. Is everything alright..." he asked
Juhi nodded saying " everything is fine sir, I just came to see you .. I came to meet you in your cabin but you were resting.. when I came back later, you had left already .... hence ...."
Shashank nodded.. Asked Juhi to sit down on the couch..
Juhi , with tears in her eyes.. apologised saying " I'm so sorry sir, I have caused you a lot of pain.. I can't forgive myself for what I have done, sir ..
Shashank smlied and told her" hey Juhi, trust me I'm fine.. and stop blaming yourself.. you didn't do it intentionally.. it's ok , just forget about it ..

This man could never get angry on her no matter what she did

This man could never get angry on her no matter what she did.. she thought.. How could someone be so selfless in love...
There was an awkward silence.. Juhi spoke out finally saying ' sir, I apologise for the way I behaved with you this afternoon when you came into my cabin.. I don't know what came over me that I reacted that way.. it was definitely uncalled for.. I'm really sorry sir..
Shashank smiled.. he told her 'i ve forgiven you ...
He knew the reason behind the confusion in her mind.. She was in denial mode.. Only time will make her realise, he thought ..

Shambhu kaka knocked on the door, saying dinner is ready.. Shashank thanked him and told him he will join in 5 minutes time.. After Shambhu kaka left, Shashank asked Juhi to join him for dinner.. Juhi politely refused saying she isn't hungry .. She noticed Shashank's face fell when she refused.... Everything that made him sad or upset, made her feel sad and upset too.. she didn't know why...
She immediately changed her mind and told him " Sir, I ll join you for dinner.."
Her sudden U-turn made Shashank smile... Both went down to the dinning table.. Dinner was served.. There was a comfortable silence between both of them.. Shashank was glad that there was no more awkwardness between them after his confession.. He was happy their professional relationship wasn't affected..
On the other hand, Juhi's heart and mind were at war ..She had no answer.. And that left her shaken every time she thought about it..

It was time for them to say good bye.. It was awkward for both of them to say so... Shashank wished she stayed a little more longer and Juhi felt hollow in her heart saying goodbye..
Finally they exchanged the good nights and goodbyes and she left....

**Precap : Juhi realises her love for Shashank