Info

Hey guys Wolfy here, this chapter is only for some basic info I dont plan on explicitly writing into the story.

First things first this book is inspired by both the 'the gamer' fanfics, as in that the protagonist and people have levels, skills, stats and, most importantly, classes, and the fanfic called 'Forged Destiny' published on Fanfiction.net. Also Remnant will be a fantasy medieval setting so no guns or electronics. Next up is that there is going to be big changes to the plot of RWBY to the point of it not really being a fanfic about the show but a fanfic containing elements of the show. Notice that I will choose the classes of people I believe are the most suited and could differ from those you would have choosen. If you notice any similarity to the mentioned fanfics this book is inspired from please just bare with me, its hard to work off of inspiration without accidently copying something form the orginal.

Now for the 'the gamer' part of this story. Each character in this book will have a class, skills corrosponding with that class, levels and stats. You as the reader will only know Y/n Schwarz (Schwarz = german for black) stats, skills and level, except a character themself talks about it. At the end of each major arc i will post a character sheet of Y/n containing his equipment, level, stats and skills. If Y/n levels up his stats are going to be shown, small improvement of stats will only be mentioned and dont get a full list showing the upgrade same goes for the level-up of skills.

Each Stat has a Level-up mod, that describes the number of points each stat increases by on level-up. This mod could be D, meaning 1 point, C, meaning 2 points, B, meaning 3 point, A, meaning 4 points and rarely S, meaning 5 points.

The Year will be called 'the XXXth year after the Begin of the Adventure' Months still are named like they are in real life.

Another important aspekt are the grimm, because lets be real they are as much a part of rwby as team rwby itself. Different to my book 'The Weak' (shameless self advertisement is shameless) Grimm will only get a short description and I wont use pictures ,except on special occasions. All in all Im not really planning on integrating pictures or videos.

If I forgot to mention anything that might interest you, it could be because I am planning on talking about it in the book.

Important info for readers of 'The Weak' this book will NOT replace 'The Weak'. I plan on using this story as a way to prevent myself from burning myself out from 'the weak'. This could mean that a chapter takes longer to be published tho.

Below you will find info which were marked in the story.

Lien: Named after the first Hero Artorias Lien. Every grimm drops, depending on their level and type, Lien. Lien, shortened to 'L' on price tags, cant be counterfeited or produced only aquired from killing grimm or as payment. There are 4 types of coins which are named after the metal they resemble the most. 1 Copper Coin,also known as Copper Lien and shortened to CL, is worth 1 Lien, 10 Copper Coins are 1 Silver Coin, also known as Silver Lien and shortened to SL, 10 Silver Coins or 100 Lien are 1 Gold Coin, also known as Gold Lien and shortened to GL, 10 Gold Coins or 1000 Lien are 1 Platinum Coin, also known as Platinum Lien and shortened to PL. Prices can be written in coins or their worth in Lien.

Example: one shortsword could be worth 6 SL or 60 L.

Guilds: Beacon Academy is famous for its unique way of dealing with quests for their students and the general structure of the faculty. At Beacon Guilds are after the teachers the highest power, the stronger the guild the more it has a say in important matters at Beacon and the more respected its members are. Additionally all Quests first go to the headmaster who then sorts them after the quests rank (see info on ranks), once sorted he will distribute the quests to the guilds, depending on the guilds rank (also info on ranks) they will get more or better paying yet more difficult quests. Quests that are considered too easy to give them to guilds are open to be accepted by students without a guild.