How to Make A Splash? (NehpetsEnal)

How to make a splash

It must have been an act of God, surely there can be no other explanations.

Explanations, it seems there are many, but no matter which way you turn, the outcome is disastrous.

Disastrous relationships seem to follow some people around, closer than their shadows.

Shadows of the past continually pop up and haunt them, even trapped in one's mind there seems to be no escaping.

Escaping, that seems to be fine art for some, but for others an inevitable visit to the morgue.

Morgue, now funnily that's not a word, you here of much of around here, considering the death toll, the grim reaper rips through the town more often than tornados.

Tornados, in this part of the world they are not uncommon but getting one that whips up a waterspout on the Patchie River, is another thing.

Thing, about Tornados, is they come out of nowhere, leaving a trail of destruction, but mix wind and water, that's a whole different matter

Matter of fact it bothers Bart a lot, he was worried about Annie, she'd gone ashore against advice to deliver some letters.

Letters, what was so important about some damn letters, that would make her go ashore with the storm coming.

Coming across the surface were huge waves, scratching at the lower decks like claws, yet he still stood on the balcony looking out for her.

Her incarceration of Bart several weeks earlier hadn't been expected and led to a night that neither was going to forget.

Forget, nor would Brett, who found him slipping barefoot from her room, on his way to tell him Dad had called a meeting.

Meeting the shore, the giant waterspout collapses, sending thousands of gallons of muddy sludge rushing up the docks, toward the blissfully unaware Annie.

Annie, oh my god no not Annie, in a moment he was off and running, splashing his way up the street ankle-deep in muddy slush and soon found himself on his knees.

Knees in the mud he soon found himself on all fours, he heard her giggle, he looked up to hear her say, with a cheeky smile, there's no need to beg.

Beg, you think I'm begging, stumbling forward he reached out and grabbed her and dragged her screeching into the mud.

Mud pies were soon filling the skies as they tried to pummel each other into submission, the battle ended with them in each other's arms and kissing, making a rather public demonstration of an unorthodox relationship.

Relationship, it seems that Brody, was right, after all, it appears Annie had made her choice and Bart had won first prize.