001.

Jay | Jayla  POV
august 1, 2019

"Jayla get that table that just sat down

"Jayla get that table that just sat down." My manager, Jenna, spoke making me sigh in frustration.
I've did the most work out of everybody in this place for the past five days with no break. Being a waitress isn't easy, especially when your co-workers are lazy, but get special treatment.

Just the thought of Ayanna and Samiyah makes me wanna burn this bitch down.

Ayanna was once upon a time my bestfriend since 8th grade and we got this job together, but she was fake to me the entire time. Back in 8th grade, it was me and Ayanna vs Samiyah because Samiyah used to pick on me.
Now that me and Ayanna not friends no more, she started hanging with the girl we used to talk about. Crazy right? I wanted to quit after I found out about her but things are rough at home so I gotta do what I gotta do.

"Right now Jayla or you're not getting paid tomorrow!" She said knocking me out my thoughts. I stepped right to it knowing I couldn't afford to lose pay, I already didn't get paid 2 days last week for getting in an argument with Samiyah when she started it, then played victim when I finally said something smart to her.
But that's another story for another day....

Walking to the front where the costumers are, I sighed as I scanned the group of people talking and laughing.
There was 4 boys and a female. I hate having to deal with groups of people cause there's always a problem. Somebody's rude, picky, doesn't know what they want, or just flat out disrespectful. I quickly fixed my face and smiled as I walked to the table.

"Hi welcome to Rosé's diner, can I start y'all off with some drinks?" I said for like the 13th time today. My check better be thick as fuck cause I been busting my ass from 9 to 7 everyday.

"Yeah can I get a Sprite." The tall darksin dude one said.
"I'll take a Root Beer." The brown skin one with dreads says.
"I'll just have a water." The female said.
"Strawberry soda." The other brown skin dude with the taper said.
"I'll take a lemonade." The last one said.

I took a second to look at him and he was fine as hell. He had this smooth caramel skin, he was built with some muscle. His waves was on swim too. He had these soft ass lips and this tattoo above his right eyebrow that made him 10x more sexy. I guess I was staring too long cause he started snapping.

"Damn can I have my fucking face back?" He said making me look down and blush in embarrassment.
"Sorry. I'll be back with your drinks." I said and scurried away as I heard the boys laughing.

That was so embarrassing, I am not going back out there. I thought to myself when I reached the kitchen as my cheeks were still red from embarrassment.