036.

Jayla's POV
A month later.. ( January 9th )

"Baby. Baby wake up." I said to Sin while rubbing on his cheek.
"What is it baby?" He said with sleep in his voice but he never opened his eyes.
"I'm late to go to Doc's house, he said I can get out of this wheelchair and I can get crutches." I said and he opened his eyes.

"Oh I forgot, you need help getting dressed?" He asked me like he does every morning.

"I wanna try to do it on my own today." I said scooting up so I was face to face with him.
"Oh? Look at you making progress." He said and I smiled before giving him a kiss.
"Those bags under your eyes are gone." I said running my thing under his eyes.
"Do you have therapy today?" He asked me while wrapping his arm around me and rubbing my back.

"Yes but I don't even feel like going." I whined while laying on his bare chest.
"Why not? I thought you liked your therapist." He said and I huffed.
"I only said that because we're paying her so much money." I said drawing circles through his chest.
"Well she's making your nightmares go away so she's helping." He said and I scoffed.
"You know what will make me stop having nightmares?" I said and climbed on top of him, careful of my ribs that were still healing.

"And what is that?" He said putting his hands behind his head.
"Some long, deep, passionate, sweaty sex." I said rubbing his stomach.
"Nice try, but no." He said and I frowned.
"Baby we haven't had sex since thanksgiving." I whined and he smiled.
"Because you've been healing baby, you're bruises are just now going all the way away." He said and I smacked my lips.

I huffed and he sat all the way up and put his hands on my waist.
"Let me tell you what. If you go to therapy today, get your crutches from Doc, and go see Smoke I will fuck the shit out of you." He said and I twisted my face.
"Nice offer but no. I don't know how many times I have to tell you I'm not going to see that man." I said and he rubbed the small of my back.
"Then that's too bad babygirl." He said and kissed my cheek and then tapped my thigh for me to get up.

I carefully got up off of him and he sat me up on the pillows.
"I don't understand why you want me to go see him so bad, I don't like him anymore." I said crossing my arms while I watched him put on a wife beater and then a white Gucci shirt.
"Because he wants to apologize to you and you're being stubborn." He said and I crossed my legs and shrugged.
"Baby don't act like that, that was your favorite person." He said and I picked up my phone.

"And now he's not, and it's his fault. I don't forgive him and I stand on that." I said clicking through my Snapchat.
"You know he loves you?" Sin said, now in my face and my personal space making me drop my phone.
"No he doesn't. Baby he posed as a snake to me, and didn't even tell you where I was when the time came. I don't trust that." I explained to him for the third time.
"You don't have to, but let him apologize for that. Maybe you'll feel better." He said and I twisted my face.

"What do you mean feel better?" I said looking him in his face.
"Your attitude sucks ass right now. That's what I mean." He said and I mushed his head.
"My attitude sucks because I haven't had sex in two months!" I yelled after him while he went in the bathroom.
"That's not gonna change us you don't stop being stubborn!" He yelled back and I ignored him.

1 hour later...

"Can you take me to get my nails done?" I sis breaking the silence as Sin put me in my wheelchair and rolled me up Doc's porch.
"Yeah after you go to therapy." He said as I leaned forward and twisted the doorknob and it opened.

"I need my hair done too." I said more to myself while he rolled me into Doc's living room.

"Doc we here!" Sin yelled through the house and Doc came out from the basement with his lab coat.
"Oh Jayla! Nice to see you." He said and he leaned down and gave me a hug.
"How's that ankle feeling?" He said leaning down and touching it.
"Um it still hurts and I can't move it still." I said as he touched it.
"Come on to the basement, let's see what we can do." He said and Sin started rolling me down to the basement.