010.

Jayla POV

I woke up with Sin on top of me with a grip on my boob and his face on my stomach. I checked the time and it was 11 o'clock in the morning.
I tried to get up but his grip on me got tighter.
"Hmm where you going sweetheart?" He said half sleep.
"To the bathroom Sin, get up." I said and he groaned and rolled over.

I went to the bathroom and not even 30 seconds later Sin comes in and brushes his teeth.
"Damn no privacy?" I said sarcastically.
"Girl you ain't got nothing I ain't seen before now." He said and smirked with toothpaste in his mouth.

"Ugh." I said and rolled my eyes.

We switched spots so I was at the sink and he was at the toilet. Look at us already doing couple shit. I thought.
He was done using the bathroom but I had my face in the sink, rinsing it.
All of a sudden I felt him press behind me and he was all over my backside.
"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He said wrapping his arms around me, resting his chin on my shoulder.

I smiled and blushed in the mirror, "thank you Sincere."
"You're welcome beautiful. You ready to cum one more time before we start our day?" He said trailing kisses from my shoulder to my neck.
I smirked, he got a surprise coming this morning too.

He turned me around and lifted me up. My legs immediately wrapped around his waist. He grabbed me by my throat and kissed me, walking back into the room and set me on the bed.
He let me go and smacked my ass.

He layed down on the bed and put his hands behind his head. He looked at me and bit his lip.
"Get yo sexy ass over here and sit on my face."

I got up and put my thighs on either side of his head. And he gripped the back of them.
As soon as his mouth attached to me, I gripped the headboard and moaned out.
"Shitttt!" I started grinding on his face.
He licked and sucked on my pearl and I got wetter my the second.
"Fuckkkk daddyyyyy" I dragged out.
I can get used to something like this every morning.

He put his thumb to my clit and flicked back and fourth real fast while his tongue was going in and out of my entrance.
"Waaaait baby." I said out of breath when I started convulsing.
A few seconds later and I came long and hard for the 3rd time in 24 hours.

He came up and kissed me and tried to get up but I pushed him back down on the bed.
"What are you doing?" He asked me as I started kissing on his neck.

"Just sit back and relax baby." I said in a seductive tone.
He put his hands behind his head again and groaned as I started rocking against him threw his boxers.

I trailed kisses down his body the same way he did me and stopped when I got to his boxers.
I made eye contact as I slid them off.
"Jayla you don't have to do-" I cut him off.
"No, I want to. You've been making me feel so good, it's only right I returned the favor." I said and he looked at me with lust.

I got him in all his naked glory and I admired his impressive member. My mouth almost watered just looking at it.

Sin | Sincere POV

I looked down at Jayla while she was staring at my dick and groaned.
She spit on it, making it sloppy and I just let her do her thing.
She jacked me off , spreading the spit all around.
"Jayla stop playing." I said groaning.