012.

Jayla POV
A month later....
September 16

"Cierra are you doing anything right now?" I asked her when she answered the phone.
"No, do you need something?" She said.

"I was gonna ask if you could take me to the grocery store? I haven't went yet and Sin isn't answering his phone." I said hopefully.

"Of course, I'll come get you right now. I'll see you when I get there." She said and hung up.

I got up and got dressed, I took a shower this morning.

I started to finish unpacking and cleaning up

Yes, i finally moved out of Mama Taylor's house. I moved into this nice apartment 2 days ago. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 and a half bathrooms, a nice size kitchen and nice size bedrooms. I called the guys over to help me move boxes. Laila moved in with me, and Essence basically moved in too.
Essence is here almost everyday, and her mama hates it but i could care less.

*beep, beep*
I walked outside and Cierra started playing some twerk music .

"Now you know this my song." I said smirking.
"Yeahhhh get it bitch!" She yelled once I started cutting up.
I started making that thang move in these jeans.

"Aight lemme stop." I said laughing.
"Girl you look cute! All that ass back there in them jeans. Who you going to see?" She said and I flipped my hair.

"Girl nobody, I wish I was going to go see somebody." I said and put my seatbelt on.
"Where Sin at? You ain't talked to him?" She said and pulled off.

I shrugged, "I ain't heard from him in 3 days. I been tryna see if I can get Legend but I don't know if he would let me take him home just yet."

Over the time, me and Legend have formed a special bond. I go over Sin's house to see him every weekend and my whole world is lit up when I see him. That little boy is special to me.

"I don't know what they been working on for the past week but it's important. DJ can usually tell me at least some of what's going on but he said he can't say nothing so it's important." She said and I sighed.

"I just miss my baby and my boy- Sin." I said and my eyes widened.

I was finna call him my boyfriend. I thought, hoping she didn't hear me.

"Girl you ain't slick, I heard that slip up. You might as well call him ya boyfriend, y'all already a couple just without the title." She said and I smiled.

"I hope it comes around soon. I think he's starting to lose interest in me." I said and she whipped her head so fast.
"Automatic slap the shit out you for even letting that run out ya mouth. You know he cares about you." She said.