035.

Laila's POV
2 days later...

"Wait so you're telling me.. that Hannah was in on the anonymous girl..." I said and Essence nodded. "And the anonymous girl was the girl Nayah cheated on me with." I said and she nodded again.
"So why didn't you decide to tell me before we rolled up to the party with her?" I said and she rubbed her arms.

"I meant to, I swear. It's just when I had practice after school I couldn't find you and then when we went to the party I honestly didn't want to ruin the fun and I should've and I'm sorry." She said and I glanced across the cafeteria at Hannah and Rodney's girlfriend talking and laughing.

Then I searched the cafeteria for that other girl and I seen her at the table with the girl's basketball team sitting next to Nayah.

"I'm going over there." I said standing up but Essence stood in front of me.
"Laila no. If you fight her in front of the whole school and get suspended Sin is going to be pissed. He's already stressed enough about Jayla." She said and I unballed my fists.
"Catch her in the bathroom after school or something, just don't tell everybody because people be snitching to the teachers." She said and I nodded.

"So until then." She said and then she scooted really close to me. "What the hell happened with you and Curtis?" She whispered where only I could head.
I smacked my lips and I rolled my eyes.
"Girl he was acting an ass at that damn party." I said and Essence held her head up with her fist.
"What did he say? Tell me everything." She said and I shot my sweet tea cup in the trash can before sighing.

"Well first we were dancing together and then we started kissing. I told him I didn't feel uncomfortable doing it in front of everybody and we went upstairs. We get to kissing, stripping out of our clothes and stuff, he fingers me and I thought that was the end of it. He pulls down my underwear and I thought he was giving head but we normally only do that when we're alone. Then he pulled down his pants and his draws and I seen his thingy thing-" I said and Essence busted out laughing.
"His what?" She said through a laugh.

"Don't make me say it." I said and she laughed harder.
"Okay but continue." She said and I let out a breath.
"Then I asked him what was he doing and he said something like don't fight it, I know this is what you want. Then we started going back and fourth and I brought up how Jayla and Sin waited a whole 4 months before they started having sex." I said but Kash jumped in the conversation.

"Yeah my brother better marry your sister, cause he ain't ever went that long without having sex since he lost his virginity." He said with his nose in his phone.
"I know right, I was thinking that." I said and Essence tapped my leg.
"Then he was like something something we not dating and I'm done waiting on you and we're not dating. So I got mad and was like you can find another female to fuck blah blah blah and I left." I said and she gasped.

"Oh he's an asshole, fuck him." She said and I held up my hand.
"But that's not all." I said and she put her and on her chest. "Okay so I went in the kitchen or whatever talked to Greg, talked to Tatianna's brother, then I started to feel like I overreacted because he was drunk or whatever. Then I went back up there and he was having sex with Tatianna!" I whisper yelled to her and her mouth drop, and I purposely left out the part about my little meeting with Nayah.

"Are you freaking serious!? How long did he wait like 10 minutes?" She whisper yelled back to be.
"Girl I'm telling you." I said shaking my head as that image popped up in my mind.
I was thinking about it until she hit me on my arm.
"Ouch, what?" I said rubbing the spot.
"I seen you and Tatianna's brother about to kiss. I didn't tell you because I wanted to see if you were gonna bring it up. Little sneaky." She said and I rolled my eyes.