040.

Bianca's POV
1 month later...

"Bianca! Get yo ass up! You was supposed to be ready an hour ago." I heard somebody yell at me while I was still sleep.
I opened one of my eyes and groaned seeing it was Pryce standing there fully dressed.
"Go away." I said hugging my pillow and ignoring him.
To my surprise, he actually left the room. I was about to drift back to sleep but then I was interrupted by some loud ass banging.
"GET YO ASS UP!" He yelled and I jumped up by the loud sound which was him banging my pots and pants together.
I covered my ears and carefully got out the bed in annoyance.
"OH MY GOD GET THE FUCK OUT BRO!" I yelled back at him while stomping into the bathroom.

I slammed the door shut and groaned while wiping my eyes. I used the bathroom and started getting myself ready so he can shut the fuck up and we can hurry and leave. Since I'm a little over four months pregnant, my doctor said that today I get to find out the gender of my baby. Me and Pryce decided not to do a gender reveal because neither of us have many friends. There's no point in throwing a whole event if not that many people will show up, that's just money wasted.
I brushed my teeth and cleaned my face with my acne cream because my pregnancy is not working well for my skin.

I didn't get in the shower because we were already running late and I'm not finna take no short shower. I walked out and went to go throw on a simple outfit. I looked at Pryce and he was sprawled out on my bed with his forearm over his forehead while watching my tv.
"Why do you feel like this is your house? Messing up my sheets and shit, get up." I said and he didn't even flinch.
"Bianca I have fucked you on yo couch, on yo kitchen counter, in the shower, on the bathroom sink, and I put a baby in you on this bed. This is my house." He said and I twisted my face up.
"So? What the fuck? There were niggas before you that ducked me in all those places." I said lying my ass off.
I have and will not every fuck a nigga in my house, cause when they leave I don't like to sit in the aroma. It's a pet peeve of mine.

"You know I know when you lying right?" He said looking at me.
"Nah I done told you a bunch of lies before, everyday." I said taking off my shirt I had on.
"Why yo stomach so big? Aint you only four months?" He said and I was wondering the same thing.
"Maybe because the baby has your fat ass head." I said carefully putting on my loose sweatpants, which is something I wear all the time now since I can't fit anything else.
"Nah it got to big ass ears and wide ass nose." He shot back and i mugged him.
"Now you lying cause my nose ain't big and my ears are normal sized." I said going to my mirror and started brushing my hair up into a big puffy ponytail.

"Can you hurry the fuck up?" He said and I whipped my head towards him.
"Boy shut the fuck up, you act like somebody waiting on me." I said putting slight jacket on because I didn't know if it was going to rain.
He got quiet and just ignored me while I put my purse on and then slipped into some slippers.
"Come on." I said before walking out the room.
I grabbed a bottle of water and a couple chocolate bars before Pryce came out of my room and I examined him.
"Oh you look good, who you going to go see?" I said and he gave me a blank face.
"My baby. Now come on." He said and I rolled my eyes before we walked out.

We walked out of my building and I got to the parking lot and stopped in my tracks. I recognized all of the cars that were parked there and I was confused.
"Um why is your whole family here?" I said looking at his mom's car, all of his brother's cars, and the girls.
"I don't know they talking about they wanna know what the baby is." He said leading me to his car.
"Team girl! I want a niece!" Jayla yelled out of the window and P whipped his head towards the car.
"Mane hell nah." He said like I knew he would, he would dread having a daughter.

"Tell em baby! I want a granddaughter!" His mom yelled out the window of the car she was in and he just shook his head before getting in the car.
I got in the car and I laughed at the way he would react if the baby did end up being a girl.
"Pryce why you don't want a daughter?" I said while he pulled off.
"The hell you mean why? I don't want no niggas fucking my daughter. Girls are too damn difficult, I don't see why you want one." He said and I started rubbing my stomach.
"Boy you just gone have to accept that. Me, Tiana, Naomi, and Jayla's dad had to accept it and they got over it so you need to too. And plus, I want a mini me. Teach her how to do her hair and nails and dress up real nice. Mmhm." I said smiling at the thought.
"Fuck that." He said simply and I just rolled my eyes.