033.

Its your favorite author's birthday🥳🥳.

Sin's POV
The same night...

"Dad! DAD! DAD!" I heard Legend yell and I turned my music off.
"What son?" I said scrunching my eyebrows.
"Dad they took mommy! They took her!" He said busting in the room with tears in his eyes.
"What? Took her? What are you talking about? Calm down." I said looking in his face.

"Dad just come look, please!" He said pulling my arm while he was crying.
"Okay okay, I'm coming." I said getting up and he led me all the way down the stairs.
As soon as we got down there he pointed at the door that was wide open. I looked on the ground and seen Jayla's purse on the ground spilled open.
"There was 4 people on ski masks wearing all black dad. I tried to get them off of her but they punched me, look." He said and I whipped my head towards him and I seen a bruise on his face that I didn't see before and I felt my blood start to boil.

"And then they pulled out this needle thing and put it in her neck and she passed out. And then they dragged her out the house, they took her dad!" He explained while crying like I've never seen him cry before.
"Come here. We gone find her, okay? I'm gonna find her if that's the last thing I do. We gonna bring mommy back." I said leaning down to his level and speaking to him with my hands on both sides of his face.

"Hurry dad, I don't want mommy to die." He said with his voice cracking and my heart broke.
"She's not gonna die son, I promise." I said trying to convince myself more than him. "Get your shoes on and pack a bag, we have to leave. Right now." I said to him and he ran up the stairs.
I looked at the ground and picked up Jayla's purse and a little note slipped out.

I unfolded it and opened it up and my breathing started to pick up.
She didn't come to me so I took her.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
Happy Hunting ;)

I read the note about 30 times before crumbling the note and running up the stairs. I got in my room and locked all the windows and closed the curtains. I started to get undressed and into an all black outfit. I slid my bulletproof vest and sleeves on before putting on my hoodie and my shoes. I grabbed my duffel bag in the bottom of my side of the closet before moving my last hanger and pressing my secret black button. The back closet wall started to open up and I went into my secret room.

I walked in and looked at all the guns, ammo, and grenades before starting to fill the bag up. Pistols, assault rifles, glocks, snipers, bullets, rockets, bulletproof vests and sleeves, masks, and even extended clips and knives. I grabbed everything I could possibly need for any scenario because if I wasn't at war before, I'm definitely at war now.

As soon as I walked out I hurried and closed the door back before Legend could see it.
"I'm ready dad." He said coming in with his duffel bag.
"Come on." I said turning out the lights before going down the stairs.
"Where am I going dad?" He said as we made it to the end of the stairs.
"You're going to my other house with your grandma and everybody else." I said picking Jayla's purse before turning out the kitchen light.

"You have another house?" He asked and I nodded.
"There's a lot of things you don't know son. I'll tell you when you get old enough." I said about to walk out but I cursed under my breath when I seen my phone shattered on the ground.
I picked it up and some of the glass fell off of the screen and there was those color lines running down the screen.

"Let's go." I said turning out the living room light before walking out the door and locking it.
I looked around and didn't see nothing but neighbors going in and out of their houses. I jogged to the car and unlocked it.
"Seatbelt." I said to Legend right as I turned the key in and Legend got in the front seat.