032.

Jayla's POV
2 weeks later... ( Thanksgiving day )

"You think they're up yet?" I said getting off of Sin's face and breathing hard.
"Probably, it's 10 o'clock." He said getting up to go to the bathroom.

"When are we going to your mom's house?" I said waiting for him to come wipe me off.
"She said no later than 1 and she's probably not gone be done cooking till about 5 so she's putting us to work." He said and I shook my head.

He wiped me off and I put my panties and my spanks back on.
"You look sexy." I said getting on top of him in the bed.
"You not getting none right now baby, we got places to go." He said and I smacked my lips.
"Not even a quickie?" I said and he shook his head no and I looked at him in disbelief.
"You know our quickies are never quickies baby. No dick until later." He said and I looked at him before getting off of him and scooting to the other side of the bed.

There was a knock on the door and I folded my arms.
"What?!" Sin yelled and the door opened.
"What are you guys doing?" Smoke said walking in with everybody behind him.
"Why do y'all come in here everyday?" Sin said sitting up while I just stared off into space.

"Because you have the biggest bed." Cierra said climbing in the bed with a blanket wrapped around her.
"Where's Pryce?" Sin asked and I didn't see him either.
"Still downstairs with that female from last night." Dj said
"Jayla? Are you okay?" Naomi said and I shrugged but didn't say anything.

"She gotta attitude, don't mind her." Sin said and laughed.
They all got arranged in the bed where Sin was at the end, Naomi was next to him, then Smoke, then me, then Cierra and Dj, then Richy and Yoshi were by our feet.
"Why she got an attitude?" Dj said and Sin chuckled again.

Some tears fell out my eyes and I wiped my face. "She's crying." Richy said and everybody looked at me.
"Baby you're not serious." Sin said leaning forward to look at my face.
"I am serious and you're taking me as a joke. What you said is so rude and mean and you're laughing." I cried out while wiping my tears.
"What did he say sis?" Cierra said as I cried.

"He told me that I can't have no dick." I said through a sob and Cierra gasped.
"Sin what is wrong with you?" Cierra said rubbing my back.
"You are not taking her serious." Sin said.
"Why she can't have none? She finna be sad all day." Dj said as I wiped my face.
"Cause we got shit to do all day. She'll be okay." He said and I got up off of the bed.

"I'm telling your mom." I said sniffing and putting some leggings on. "And I'm not giving you head anymore." I said and all the boys looked up.
"Stop playing with me bruh." Sin said and I turned around and flipped him off with both hands.
"Fuck you and your stupid ass dick. I don't need you." I said he got off of the bed.

I went in the closet and put my house slippers on when I felt him touch me.
"Don't touch me." I said pushing him away.
"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" He said and I pushed passed him but he grabbed me again.
"Don't touch me!" I said in his face and he leaned down and picked me up off of the floor.

"Put me down!" I yelled as he threw me over his shoulder.
He walked me into the bathroom and shut the door before setting me to my feet.
"Let me out." I said trying to get passed him but he blocked the door.
"Help! Help me!" I yelled before he covered my mouth.

He tried to touch me again but I backed up. "I said don't touch me." I said smacking his hands.
"Let me fucking touch you." He said and I tried to push him but he pulled me into a bear hug.
"I really don't like you right now." I said turning my head from him as he tried to kiss me.
"Kiss me back." He said and I put my hand over his mouth and before he bit it.
"Ouch nigga." I said and popped his head.