019.

Y'all got me to 44k🥺. I feel like I should be doing something special for y'all or something but idk what.

Jayla POV
One week later.....

"Baby what if she doesn't like me?" I said for the 100th time this morning.

"Baby. Get up and get ready so we can find out." He said getting frustrated with me.

I groaned and rolled over in the bed and put my face in the pillow.
Today is that day. The day for me to meet his mom.

And not only his mom, his family. Grandparents and everything.
I've been trying to prepare myself but the mean words from Choyce and Reggie's mom keep clouding my brain.

"Baby. She's gonna like you, you don't have nothing to worry about." He said looking at me in the mirror.
"This is so scary." I said walking over to him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Baby look at me." He said and I looked him in his face.
"She's gonna love you. You're amazing." He said and kissed me twice and I smiled against his lips.

"Thank you baby." I said and he kissed me again.

My phone started ringing on the nightstand and I went to go answer it.
"Hello?" I said and Sin walked over to me.

"Who is that?" He whispered to me and put his ear to the phone.
Nosey ass people.

"How you feeling? I know you're nervous." I heard Cierra's voice and I put the phone in speaker.

"You don't even know. Sin's getting tired of me." I said and she requested a FaceTime call.

I answered and Sin smacked my ass.
"I could never get tired of yo sexy ass." He said and kissed my neck and walked off.

"Awwwwwn y'all so cute I can't wait till y'all have kids." Cierra cheesed through the phone while setting it up in the bathroom.

I started coughing real hard and Cierra started laughing.
I heard Sin smack his lips from the bathroom and Cierra laughed harder.

"Stop playing with my brother and his kids." She said and I laughed.
"You really don't want kids?" She said and I shrugged.

"I never planned to have any. Legend just so happens to be an exception." I said and Sin mugged me.

"Where are all my jackets at?" He said going into the closet.
"On my side of the closet!" I yelled from the bathroom.

"I think Mama's gonna like you." Cierra said and I directed my attention towards her.

"I'm just scared. My last time meeting somebody's mother went to shit so fast." I said getting the stuff out to do my hair.

"I've heard. You can't let that cloud your head tho. Mama ain't them other dirty ass people you met before. She's gonna like you I promise." She said and I sighed, knowing she was right.

"Okay okay." I said and all of a sudden I seen Smoke and P's face appear in the phone.

"What you want? Big head ass." P said and Cierra smacked her lips.
"Don't even start with me today. I called because Jayla still thinks Mama ain't gone like her." Cierra said and Smoke shook his head in the camera.

"She's gonna like you. If Sin's mean ass like you, then Mama gone like you." Smoke said.
"What he said." P added.

"Okay y'all. I'm finna get ready then. Thanks, see y'all there." I said and hung up.

"I gotta go get my haircut before we go so you only got an hour to get ready go hurry up." Sin said peeking his head in the bathroom.

"Okay." I said and started straightening my hair.