016.

A week later.....
Jayla POV

"Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Sweetheart. Pumpkin. Jayla-"

"Yes Sincere, what do you want. I'm sleeping." I said trying to get up but he was laying on top of me.

"I think I got prostate cancer." He said.

I laid back and sighed, looking at the ceiling.
"Sin I don't have time for your bullshit. Is this what you woke me up for?" I said getting frustrated.

"Yes baby. I just read this thing that said men are supposed to have sex 21 times a month to avoid prostate cancer, and I haven't had sex in a month and a half." He said against my stomach with his phone in his hand.

"I'm really just finna start fucking you up for interrupting my sleep." I said closing my eyes.
"So violent. You need to get up anyway, it's 11 o'clock." He said and I opened my eyes.

"Bro. Get off of me." I said and he scrunched his face up.
"What the fuck you call me? I'm not your fucking bro. The fuck. You better act like you got some sense in this bitch before I fuck you up in here. Now say the magic word." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"You're more clingy than I am and that's a whole lot of clingy." I said trying to push him off of me.
"Sin please get up or let me sleep. Pick one, you can't have both." I said and he just stared at me.

"You look so sexy when you mad, gimme a kiss." He said trying to kiss me but I moved my head.
"No, move." I said finally getting from under him.

"You not gone give me a kiss?" He said following me to the bathroom.
"You don't deserve a fucking kiss. You just woke me up out my sleep talking about some damn cancer. See, I'm going back to my house today." I said and I seen him whip his head towards me through the mirror.

"No." He said simply.
"The fuck you mean no? I'm going back to my house." I said putting my toothbrush in my mouth.

"No. I can't sleep without you. And plus I want you here, don't act like you don't wanna be here." He said and I just looked at him.
"Yes baby, I love being here with you. But I do have my own damn house where i pay bills at, and I can't just abandon it." I said using the bathroom.

"Thats not a problem. So you're telling me if I pay your bills you gone stay here with me?" He said and I sighed with a slight smile.
"Sin you can't keep holding me hostage here." I said flushing the toilet.

"But I can tho, and you gone let me sweetheart. Now what's the plan for today." He said and smacked my ass, hard, making me throw the water from my hands on him.

"That fucking hurt. Quit being so damn aggressive all the time." I said and he smacked his lips.
"If you think I'm being aggressive right now just wait till I slide up in that." He said and smacked my ass harder.

"See I'm bout to fuck you up." I said and started smacking his chest with the back on my hands.
He started hitting me back, not for real for real.

He was winning, then his tall buff ass lifted me up and threw me faced down over his shoulder.
"Let me the fuck down!" I yelled and he smacked the back of my thighs.

"Shut the fuck up." He body slammed me on the bed.
He grabbed a pillow and started beating me with it.

I rolled out the way and smacked his head twice.
This nigga thought he was powering up or some shit and swung the pillow and it hit me in the head causing me to fall off the bed on my stomach.

"I'm finna light that ass up." I said getting up.
I grabbed the pillow and hit him one good time before I heard the room door open.

"Mommy?" I heard Legend's voice and I turned around slowly.
"Yes baby." I said and he came in the door.
"Can you make some pancakes please?" He asked me and I smiled.