☁️Late Night Confessions🌻

☁️🌻

Y.n pov

I cant get him out of my head. 

He was always running through my mind, every nook and cranny was filled with him.

Stupid Bakugou

Get out of my head!

I don't like this.

He's really cool. Even though he can be a dick, he makes me smile. Every time I'm with him, my heart does summersaults and double backflips. My palms get sweaty and my face looks like kirishima's hair.

What I would do to be his girl.

I cant sleep.

It's 3 am and I'm up thinking about Bakugou Katsuki. With his stupid blonde hair, it's looks so fluffy and I just wanna run my fingers through it. His stupid crimson eyes, yet they dazzle me and pull me into a trance. And his stupid smirk. His stupid sexy smirk.

Get out of my head space!

His gruff voice and they way he was a bitch without a care. It was cute when he was angry, and I didn't mind when he yelled at me.

It sucks that I'm not his girl. I think he's really cool. And I get jealous, a lot. I cant help it, I know it's petty and pathetic, but I cry in bed whenever I see girls flirt with him.

I wanna skip town with him, this place isn't what it seems. God the places in my head collide every time I see him. I cant breathe sometimes, I got no air. Sometimes I think I'm out of my mind. 

I wanted to tell him, more that you know. But I feared his inevitable rejection.

Before I could even render what I was doing, I pulled out my phone and was face timing him.

Facetiming

💛🔥BakuHoe💥✨

I chewed my lip nervously as the phone rang, after what seemed like hours. A sleepy Katsuki answered the phone.His eyes droopy and half open, his signature scowl seemed lazier, and his hair was more of a mess. I almost lost all function. They way he was hot without even trying. I knew this was stupid, but I couldn't help myself.

"What the fuck are you waking me up for?" He said angrily.

"I have a crush on you." I blurted out.

He was awake now. His eyes shot open and he sat up.

Then I immediately regretted it. What was I thinking! Bakugou doesn't have crushes, he hates everyone. What makes me think he could even have a drop of feeling for me.

He let out a huff and mumbled, "I like you too."

"I call bullshit."

"I know I'm not the nicest person, but I don't fuck around when it comes to my feelings." He said

"Well shit. What do we do now?"

"Just shut up and be my girlfriend."

"Ok."

"Also, I'm kicking your ass for waking me up."

"Good night bakubabe"

"Yea yea, good night stupid."

And then I hung up.

I confessed my feeling for the school hot head. And he likes me back.

Lord don't wake me up from this dream.

473 words

Requests pls