🌪Voltron AU: Freak🌪

Red Lion: Bakugou Katsuki

Blue Lion: Shoto Todoroki

Yellow Lion: Ochaco Uraraka

Green Lion: Izuku Midoriya

Black Lion: Y.n L.n

Allura: Mina Ashida

Coran: Eijiro Kirishima

⚠️⚠️SPOILERS  I thinks it's either season two or three.  SPOILERS⚠️⚠️

Sorry if I screw things up. In this one  you're part Galra, not the red lion.

Y.n pov

I don't know how long we've been in space. And it feels like months, but it's probably been years. 

I pilot the black lion, and my bond with my lion has gotten stronger ever since that celestial battle I had with zarkon. It's like he's protecting me without me even knowing. The blade of marmora has been really helpful, since I awoken my blade, I haven't told anyone but bakugou about my secret.

I found out I'm part galra, I don't know why or how. But I am. And I knew if I told Mina she'd hate me. I have blood from a race than killed her entire species and destroyed her planet. She already hates the blade of marmora, just because they're galra. Even though they're helping us defeat Zarkon.

"Y.n. Y.n! Space to Y.n!" A hand waved in front of my face.

"Huh, what?" I asked snapping out of my daze.

"I said, are you ready to follow through with the plan?" Asked Bakugou

"Wh-what plan again?"

"You, Izuku, and Shoto are going to save Slav from the cell where they're holding him. Ochaco and I will go get the Scaltrite from the giant space worm thing."

"Right. I just. I need a minute."

"We don't have time. Whatever shit you're going through, suck it up."

"Shut up Bakugo"

(I just realized I been saying his last name like it's his first name.  I'm dumb.  I don't feel like changing it now. I'll be better)

"No, we can't have you fucking everything because you're so scared of what you think you are!"

"Why the fuck are you getting so heated?!" I shouted standing up from my seat.

"Because! Ever since you found out you were Galra, you've been a shit show! And we can't risk everything because of you!"

"What?!" Mina shouted. "Y.n's what?!"

"Fuck! Bakugo! What the hell!"

"Shit."

"Y.n what is he talking about?" Mina said looking at me.

"When we went to the Blade Of Marmoras head quarters. I found out that the reason I have this blade," I said pulling out my knife. "Is because I have galra blood in my veins."

"You fucking monster!"

"Mina!" Ochaco cut in, "don't say that, y.n had no idea."

"Her people destroyed everything I love! Freak!"

"I knew something like this would happen. God Bakugou!"

"I didn't mean to-"

"Of course you didn't!" I fired at him.

I know how Mina gets, she's gonna be super icy and cold. She hates me. 

When you think about it, it's kind of bitchy for her to do that. She's trying to lump me with the bad guys, like I'm some sort of freak. A creep. A fucking weirdo.

But bakugo was right, I needed to get my head in the game, I can't screw things up. If I mess up, there goes our whole plan. And we might not be able to stop Zarkon. I fear he still has some sort of connection with the black lion. I wish I had the bayard too. 

Mina had stormed off and everything was pretty quiet till Kirishima said something. "Are you gonna turn purple now?"

"Kirishima!" Everyone shouted in unison

"What? Too soon?"

"Mina, talk to me."

"I don't want to associate with your kind."

"Stop being a bitch Mina!"

"Excuse me!"

"Quit being a bitch, it's not like I asked for this! You act like I'm going to kill you!"

"But your people killed my family! How do I know you won't do the same! It's in your blood!"

"Fuck that! That doesn't decide what I do! That's like saying all alteans are stuck up prissy bitches with their knickers in a twist!"

"You take that back!"

"No! You don't get it! All my life I've been treated like I was a freak! A fucking monster! And I thought you were different! But instead you ostracize me over something I can't control! So fuck you!"

I stormed off in anger, tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

I'm just a freak. A fucking weirdo.

715 words