🌻☁️Mysterious Girlfriend☁️🌻

Imma_Nobody here's your other request. 💖

Also Homemade Dynamite by Lorde, Khalid, Post Malone, and Sza all in one song. I'm so happy to be in this generation. I'm like crying this song isn't so good.

"What? No way! I refuse to belive that Bakugou has a girlfriend. Not with his attitude."

"Shut your face shitty hair." He growled, crossing his arms.

"I believe Kacchan," Deku said.

"No one asked you Deku!"

"Wait, we finally get to meet this mysterious 'girlfriend'?" Mina asked using air quotes.

Bakugou told the class that his girlfriend would be visiting. You had to petition the school for a full day pass. It took a while, but they agreed, thought it would be nice to let a civilian in and take a tour.

"Remember extras, my girlfriends coming, so don't be weird and scare her off. Or I'll kill you. You better not fucking talk to her Deku." He told the class.

No one believed him of course, they thought his bad attitude scared off all potential mates. Who would out up with him anyways? You would. Of course, you loved your boyfriend, and he loved you too, although the wouldn't admit it. 

You were so happy to finally see U.A, you knew that your quirk wouldn't allow you to get in. Fabric Mending. You could mend any kind of clothes, no matter what happened to it. So you wouldn't do well as a hero, let alone a support hero.

You walked the hall absolutely lost and confused, a lanyard around your neck. You looked at the map, the turned it around, and around again. You wandered through the halls thinking out loud, "where is the damn class? Why is this place so big?"

You stumbled upon the class and you let out a sigh of relief. Just to be sure it was the right one, you opened the door and peeked in. Your eyes lit up when you saw Katsuki. You slipped into the class, "Katsuki!"

He bolted from his seat to give you a hug, "Y.n, meet the extras, extras, this is L.n."

You waved to everyone and they stared at you shocked. "She's real!"

"Of course she's real dunceface. You see the nerd with green hair. We don't like him, we don't talk to him. Cause he's a loser."

"Bakugou! That's not nice!" Ochaco said.

"Whatever round face." You giggled at his fiesty nature.

"Is there an extra chair I can use, all the desks seem occupied."

"You sit with me." He said grabbing your hand.

You turned you head to see a yellow blob and beady eyes staring at you. You yelped and scooted closer to Katsuki. You were confused as to why a homeless man was laying on the floor. Katsuki sat down and pulled you in his lap, wrapping his arms protectively around you.

"So. l.n-chan, how did you meet Bakugou?" Kirishima asked, flashing his shark teeth with a smile.

"He spilled his coffee on me at a cafe and started cursing a lot, then he offered to buy me a new shirt. Things just took off from there."

"Bakugou being nice? That's shocker." kirishima said.

"He may seem mean, but Katsuki is really just a good boy. He gets straight A's, he goes to bed at 8:30, and when was the last time he really got in trouble. Sure he's loud or whatever, but he's secretly a soft boi."

"I am not, shut up."

"You are too.

"Quiet now," the hobo said. You saw the yellow blob stand up and slip from the yellow thing. "Bakugou, I hope that this visitor won't distract you from today's lesson."

"Who's that?" You whispered to Bakugou.

"He's the weird teacher I've been telling you about."

You nodded your hand in understanding and began to pay attention to the lesson. Curious as to how the hobo looking man taught. "So today we'll be learning about...."

----------------------------

Lunch rolled around and you hadn't left Katsuki's side. You were afraid you get loss, I mean, the school is ginourmous. You sat at the table and looked around in awe, all the food options they had, it was ridiculous. Your school was nothing like this, nothing! 

"This place is so big, how do you find your way around?"

"I don't know, I just go where I need to." He said offering you a fry.

"Why Bakugou of all people?" Mina questioned.

"Just drop it pinkie pie! I have a girlfriend, she's real. You don't need to question everything." He said getting agitated.

"Well, why do you want to be a hero? Because it's something that you want to do, or its feels right. And I'm happy with Katsuki. That's why I'm dating him."

754 words.

If you want me to change anything or redo it, let me know.

Sorry this was kinda rushed.

💖