🗿this is for bakugou you big fat white...🗿

"This message lasts two minutes."

He rolled his eyes and played the voice mail.

"This for Bakugou you big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch. Why you took me off the muthafuckin schedule with yo trifflin dirty white racist dirty white bitch. Oompa Loompa body ass bitch!m I'm coming up there and I'm gone beat the fuck out of you! And don't even call the muthafuckin police today cause Ima come up there unexpected and air on you trifling ass!"

He froze and listened to the angry ran on shock. Who the fuck was this?

"Cause I'm coming up there to beat your ass fat white bitch. Cause bitch you did that shit on purpose with you aundry racist white self bitch! I said I know what kinda car you drive! Thin haired bitch! You got me fucked up cause I told you what the yell was going on!"

His jaw dropped at the girl's angry rant. "What the fuck is this shit?!"

"Dirty white racist nasty ugly white bitch. Thin hair dog smellin ass bîtch. You trifflin dirty smelly ass. I'm gone fûck you up, I'm finna beat the fûck out of you!"

He just stared. "WATCH YOU BIG FAT WHITE NASTY SMELLIN ASS BI-"

He ended the voice mail and sat there in shock. Kirishima stiffling his laughter 

"O-oompa loompa body ass bitch!" He said laughing his ass off?

"What is this shit? What?"

"She gonna beat your ass bakugou!"

232 words

Oompa Loompa body ass bitch