🥀☁️Girl In The Bubble☁️🥀

Here ya go loves.

It was 6:48 you were walking home, you stepped to the gate and you were home alone. You grabbed some leftovers and stared at the chicken, the food was still cold.

Scared of what's would happen if your mother saw you, you tried to hide your bruised and bloodied face. You didn't want anyone to know that you got your ass kicked.

When your mom walked into the living room she said, "girl you gotta tell me what they did to you."

"You don't wanna know the things I had to do."

"Mija, you gotta tell me why your black and blue."

"I didn't want trouble. But it came anyways."

My heart was pumping, beater faster than the speed of light. The air seemed freezing. My mind was racing and I could even see straight.

You accidentally crossed the school hothead, Katsuki Bakugou. For some reason You pissed him off. And he wanted to fight you after school. So you put your hands up and said "I'm ready for a fight."

"Fuck you shitty extra!" He shouted running towards you. You rolled your eyes and squared him up.

You left your chest exposed and swung on him, he dodged and hit you in your nose. The blood started gushing out and you tried to wipe some away, only staining your sleeve and face.

You roundhoused him and hit his side, he threw another punch and hit your jaw. You stared into those scarlet eyes, that seemed to be filled with hatred. You hit him square in the eyes and he growled at you.

Then his friends came from the sides to hold you down, one with half and half hair, and the other with spiky red hair. You grunted and struggled to get from under their grasp. But Bakugou punched you repeatedly in the face. 

Your mouth was bleeding, so you spit in his face. He shook his hand relaxing his knuckles and got ready to walk away. You nose was bleeding, your eye was bruised and beginning to swell. You smirked and started laughing like a mad man.

"What's your problem extra?" He growled.

"Hit me all you want, don't think you already won."

"You wanna go again? I'll kill you!"

"Yea right."

His face contorted to pure anger, "DIE!!" He shouted charging at you again.

You spit out the blood pooling in your mouth and dodged his attack, swinging at him again.

It was 6:48 and he was walking home, with the blood on his hands from my broken nose. But he didn't want to go hoe, he was terrified. Before he opened the door, he could smell the stench of all the alchohol his had had been drinking.

Maybe that's why he was a bully, because his father was a bully himself. Bakugou was trapped in those whiskey bubbles, tied down by the belt buckle.

You were the girl in the bubble, but then came trouble.

474 words.

Ugh short I know, don't @ me lol.