☁️🥀Bruises🥀☁️

Imma_Nobody here is your request.

So I saw this quote in someone else's story and I just had to use it.

"Bruises are normal."

"Yea, but not that many."

I'm just gonna put a name for your bf, his name is Tanaka, idk just a name I thought of. 0.75x speed makes it sadder.

You tugged on your sleeves and kept your head low. Just go to school, and go home. Simple. If anyone asks about the bruises, you were training. Simple. If anyone brings up your mood, you're on your period. Simple.

It seemed so simple, but you were afraid you would break any minute now. Your entire body was sore and in pain. Your emoticons state was threatening to crumble at any given moment. You were going to crumble.

Your arms and torso were scattered with purple and blue bruises, fresh from the night before. You told yourself he did it because he loved you, you tried to justify why he put his hands on you. You tried to hard to make it feel right because you loved him.

You loved him from the bottom of your heart, so you sat there and took the physical and mental abuse. You took the abuse because you were afraid that if you left him, you'd have nobody else. You couldn't afford to lose someone else.

He was all you had, he was all you had left. You couldn't lose him too, so you sat there and did nothing.

Tanaka felt entitled, he knew that you would fight back and he took advantage of that. Somewhere in his sick and twisted mind and heart, he did feel somthing for you. Maybe because he's so mental and fucked, he thinks it's okay to do what he does.

You made it to school and reluctantly went to class. You wanted to stay home... but not with him. He was always around, watching you like a hawk. Thank god you had the safety of U.A, he didn't get in. But even being surrounded by that many people constantly was just a panic attack waiting to happen.

"Hi Y.n-chan!" Ochaco said greeting you the second you stepped inside.

"Hi Cho." You said giving her a weak smile.

"Is everything alright? You look ill..." she said visibly concerned.

"Just didn't get much sleep, I'm well." That was partially true, you didn't get much sleep. You were afraid to sleep...

Bakugou noticed that your once cheery nature has slowly faded as the year went on. This was because Tanaka took his frustration out on you, the anger and jealously he felt that you made it into U.A and not him.

"Hi everyone," you said waving to the class before taking your seat next to Bakugou.

"Hey Bakugou." 

He gave you a head nod, acknowledging you. You didn't take this as a sign, because that's how he normally greeted you. He was very skeptical, everyone noticed your change, but no one knew you better than Katsuki. He was your best friend, and it hit him the hardest to see you so glum and down.

"Hey y.n, not like I care or whatever. But you don't seem ok."

"Its nothing." You said giving a dismissive wave, your sleeve slid down a bit revealing your black and blue wrist.

His pupils nearly disappeared and his eyes narrowed. You didn't notice his sudden reaction and pulled out your supplies, oblivious to that fact that he knew something was up.

-------------------------

Immediately after class, he grabbed your wrist and dragged you away, you winced at the sudden pressure on your bruises and he noticed. He pulled you into a secluded corner and stared you down.

"Talk."

"About what?..."

He rolled his eyes and grabbed your hand, tugging on your sleeve to reveal bruises in the shape of a hand. "This!" He hissed

"W-what? Bruises are n-normal." You said your heart racing at 100 miles per hour.

"Yea, but not this many. Y.n, what's going on?" He said his voice softening

The dam broke. The emotion wall you put up crumbled and fell apart, releasing the ocean of tears. You sobbed and hiccuped not knowing how to respond. "T-Tanaka." You choked out.

He engulfed you in a hug and held on tight. "Your boyfriend?"

You nodded into his already soaked shirt. No words could describe the amount of rage and hate he felt. "He hurt you, I'm gonna hurt his face."

"K-katsuki, don't. You'll just make it worse."

"But her hurt you. I'm gonna kill him."

"Please, j-just. Please don't do anything."

"But-"

"Promise me." You said with pleading eyes.

He sighed and wiped your tears before reluctantly nodding. "Bruises aren't normal. Not like this."

751 words.

I Lowkey got lazy, like always, let me know if you want me to change anything or redo it.

🖤