Someone Tried To Break Into My House

So someone tried to break into my house.

Today at 9:20 am someone knocked on my door with hella force man. Like they was pounding on my door. So I looked through the peephole and saw some due so I didn't answer it.

Then he starts banging on the window and trying to open the window.

At this point I done paused Detective Pikachu and ran to my room to get my gun. (Yes author chan owns a hand gun. My moms from the hood y'all she raised me better)

So I locked myself in my room with my gun just waiting. After that he left, I didn't hear anything. So I went back to my movie and 20 minutes later. He knocks on the door again.

And I'm like wtf. THEN I SEE THE DOOR HANDLE JIGGLING. Like he trying to open it. Thank god I decided to lock to top lock, the bar one that goes into the hole in the doorway.

Then he goes to the window AGAIN! By this time I'm in my room again holding my gun ready.

So I have an AC unit the one that sticks out the window. So I have a screen thing to keep the open parts sealed.

This nigga punched that shit and broke it. Now My room is on the second floor so he must've climbed up the fire escape and punched it. Then I see his face and I point my gun at him and yell

"WTF DUDE GO AWAY!" And i bolt from my room and go into my brothers room and call the cops.

They came and reported a case and went to the nighbours to see it anything was caught in camera.

Now I may seem big and bad if I want too. Other times I'm a cinnamon roll like Deku. But since this happened to me before I was partially scared and partially not scared.

So now I'm livid mate. Im LIVID. Like super pissed, he fucked up my whole day off. Today was supposed to be a me day but NO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT.

I said if I EVER see that bitch again I'm shooting up his whole crib! I swear he one of them boys who like to hang around the block and act gang and tough. Nigga I'll shoot your balls. Bitch-

I'm done