☁️🌻Notice Me🌻☁️

Cody Simpson is in the marching band. This is the only song I like by her.

You were walking home one day when a guy in a window caught your eye. Creamy skin and spiky blonde hair hunched over a desk. You looked down at yourself and your usual outfit, something took over you, you wanted him to notice you.

You ran to your house which was two down from his and dug through your closet for something that yells WOW!! You grabbed a dress that had been buried in your closet for months and slipped it on, rushing to your bathroom to put on some makeup.

You ran out of your house, stumbling in the heels and gained your posture. You strut down the street, one leg in front of the other, swinging your hips. You stopped in front of his house and flipped your hair twice before sighing in defeat.

Why was this so hard?! you thought. I'm attractive, sort of, and it's not that hard to notice a girl wearing a big drag queen dress outside your window. Just look up!

You ran back hope determined to find another way to get him to notice you. You smiled at your brilliant thought, racing to your brothers room to get his sweatbands and basketball. You terribly dribbled the ball back and forth trying to grasp the attention of the extremely cute guy.

You stared into his window hoping for a glance, something!

You gathered dogs from your neighbors, almost losing one, you bought a bunch of balloons, so you decided to resort to extreme measures.

You noticed his window was open, so you caught the mailman and convinced him to let you finish his newspaper round. You tried to act inconspicuous before you threw a newspaper through this window, but at the exact moment, he slipped away from his chair to stretch.

You stomped your foot in anger and stormed off, dumping the newspapers in the rubbish can. You rode your bike back and forth waving and singing, hoping he'd notice you. You couldn't just yell HEY LOOK AT ME to him, you tried to be subtle. Key word tried.

Bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, you tried it all. 24 attempts and 36 outfit changes later, you saw a flower delivery woman and convinced her to give you the flowers. You knocked and rang the doorbell, but to no avail. He had headphones on, its like the universe doesn't want you and the extremely attractive blonde male together!

You even brought a boombox to make it like one of those cheesy movie scenes, but yet he still didn't hear you. Last chance! You convinced your brother and his friends to dress as a marching band to dance in front of his house. This had the get his attention. Right?

They played loudly and you danced and waved and tried so hard. But he never even glanced at you. You decided to go give up, you spent all day trying to get him to just look at you, you wanted to see his eyes up close, and breathe in all his features.

You decided to not let this day go to waste, you headed to the beach to watch the sunset in the outfit you started the day with. You moped a bit sitting on your towel, you missed the chance, you felt as if you two could've really hit it off. A cute boy two houses down, you spent hours doing ridiculous stunts, and it was all for naught.

Bakugou decided to got for a walk on the beach, he was enjoying the outdoors when he saw a girl sitting, looking a tad lonely. He recognized her as the girl from his neighborhood, he had seen her grabbing the mail or walking amongst friends. He was actually surprised he hadn't seen her at all today. He decided to slow down, hoping to grab the girls attention.

You were looking at your lap thinking about today's events, he tried to look at you while he walked past. He tried to send you brain signals that say "look over here, cute guy walking by."

His slow walking wasn't slow enough, because he walked past you. Bakuglu stopped contemplating whether he should say something to you or not. He shrugged and said "what the hell." And walked up to you.

"Uh hey."

You looked up and tried to contain your excitement, attempting to stop your jaw from falling to the floor. "Hi." You said smiling, still in disbelief.

"Mind if I join you?"

"No, not at all." You said scooting over.

I guess things do have a happy ending.

759 words.

First day if kwanzaa! Hell yea!

Let me tell you-

Read this👇🏽

*Author chan's hair grows 0.003 inches*

Author chan: omg my hair is growing so much rn

Also author chan: *damages hair with heat, gel, sleeps with no hair protection, tears hair out with a comb, dyes hair constantly, doesn't trim ends, HEAT DAMAGE. Doesn't do treatments, treats hair like crap.*

Also author chan: why isn't my hair growing 😭😭😭😭