🥀Blood's Thicker Than Water🥀

trin1118 here's your request.

You brothers name is Domoto Sharaku.

You kept your head low and tried to wash the dishes as quietly as you could. Any sudden noise would surely stir the sleeping beast. It pained you to know what he had done. And it angered you that he wasn't even blood, he was adopted and had the nerve to treat you like shit.

"Y.n! Hurry your ass up we got school!"

You flinched at the harshness of his voice and rushed to get the dishes done. You grabbed your bag and was out the door before him. He didn't want to been seen with you, he thought you were the scum of the earth, beneath him. Like Bakugou but more twisted, and there's no good boy at heart. Just an empty bitter abyss.

You kept your head low and stayed quiet. You wouldn't do anything that would upset him. The two of you would bicker, but he knew that a few words would shut you up. And it never went farther than that.

"Your parents abandoned you."

He'd say those words to you over and over, which is ironic because he was an orphan before your parents took him in.

"They died for your sorry ass."

"You have nothing. I hate you and your stupid family, I'd rather live in an orphanage."

"Worthless. Shitface. Trash. Waste of space. No parents headass."

You always thought your parents were attached by villains and their car was frozen. The died from hypothermia. And you always hated the world for that, which is why you strove to be a hero.

You vowed to find whoever killed your parents and take them down. If it was the last thing you did.

(Bon and rin fighting over who's gonna kill Satan be like. "No me!" "Not you me!")

Domoto held a dark secret. The only pice of evidence around his neck, always protected by him. A flash drive, with a video on it. Sometimes he lies to watch the video and laugh to himself, like a sick serial killer.

The video of him stabbing your parents with icicles and freezing their car.

--------------------------

You were cleaning his room because he threatened to beat the shit out of you. You found the chain with ye flash drive attached, the necklace he never took off. It was sitting there while he showered.

You slipped it your pocket and bolted before he came out. Curious as to what was on here, was it some secret porn collection? Something that he didn't want anyone else to see.

You plugged the flash drive into your busted laptop and watched the low quality video. You could barely make out his h.c hair and your parents car.

"D-domoto! I cant undo my seatbelt please help me!" You mom called out, you could see her struggling through the windshield.

"H-honey! Wake up! Domoto's here to help!" She said shaking the unconscious male next to her. "Honey wake up! Domoto help us!"

He stalked towards them, water sprouting from his hands and turning to pointy icicles. He ripped the passenger door open and stared at the couple struggling to escape from the car that had hit a tree.

He drove the makeshift weapon into your dads chest earning a bloodcurdling shriek from your mom. "D-domoto! NO! STOP IT GET AWAY!"

The screamed rang through your room as he brutally stabbed them to death, then freezing them and the car to hide his previous activities. All the color drained from your face and your heart dropped to your stomach.

You felt the urge to hurl the sand which you had for lunch. "What are you doing?"

His words stabbed you like he did your parents and you slowly turned to see him glaring at you. "Y-you... YOU KILLED THEM!"

"Where did you get that?"

"It doesn't matter! YOU KILLED THEM YOU MONSTER!!"

"So what if I did?! What are you gonna do about it? WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!"

"ILL KILL YOU!"

You launched your self from your seat to attack, but he punched you in your gut earning an oophm from you. You doubled over in pain and clutched your stomach. You roundhoused him and caught him off guard. He stumbled back and you engulfed your hands in flames, determined to end him.

Fire raged in your eyes as you attacked him over and over, him putting out your flames with his water. Katsuki was going for his afternoon when he hears the commotion coming from your house. "Shut up and die!"

He could see the glow of purple flames through the window and steam poured out of the house. He kicked you in your back causing you to launch and crash through the window. You fell out of the house and landed on the dying grass with a thud.

He rushed over to your side and recognized you as the girl from his class. "Are you alright? What the fuck is going on?!"

You coughed up a bit of blood, probably from internal damage. "Get out of here." You said with a groan trying to sit up.

Domoto stomped downstairs and blew the door off its hinges looking for you. He saw the blonde boy on his knees trying to get you to calm down, when you stupit red your brother. You scooted and backed away, trying to stand up.

Pain rang from every part of your body and you couldn't move. He grabbed you by your hair and threw you down. "STUPID BITCH! ILL KILL YOU TOO!!"

He raised a frozen fist ready to punch, but something stopped him. "Leave her alone fûck face." Bakugou growled, sparks flying from his free hand.

Your brother turned to attack him, but bakugou gave him one good swing and knocked him right out. You hadn't realized that the tears were pouring from your face, and a large gash on your cheek, it ran from the corner of your eye down to the corner of your mouth.

The salty tears stung the wound, bruises all over your body from his constant ice punches. "L.n are you okay? What the fuck was that?"

"D-domoto killed them. He killed mom and dad!" You wailed clutching onto his shirt.

He curiously wrapped his arms around you, unsure of what just happened and how to comfort you. He petted your hair awkwardly, letting you sob into his shirt. You hiccup and sputtered finally reaching your breaking point.

"Let's get you cleaned up." He said gently trying to help you up.

1078 words.

Sorry there wasn't much bakugou. I feel like these are starting to become just reader inserts instead of bakugou x reader idk.

ALSO I GOT BNHA POSTERSSSSS akwjdidneusuriaieufnwiowrnr IM SO FUCKING HAPPY. I'm gonna out them up after I paint my room. It's gonna be purple and I'm gonna put up my LED lights and it's gonna be so aesthetic 

Then I'm gonna buy a shit ton of manga! And I'm gonna have an official egirl/ weeabo room.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OTAKU, WEEB, AND WEABOO

Otaku: its and ACTUAL WORD the definition is someone who likes video games and comics and anime and stuff. Basically a Japanese version of a nerd/ geek.

Weeb: a person who likes anime. That's it

Weeaboo: and full on anime nerd, obsessed with anime and displays and shit. The full on 100%

And you could be part any of these don't matter