☁️🌻The Witching Hour🌻☁️

Aninalover4evea here's your request bebita. I loved writing this one.

So reader is a witch since she's quirkless.

I just started watching On My Block so I'm sorry if this is terrible, cause I'm distracted.

"Obaasan! The book ran away again." You said sheepishly running to your grandmothers room.

She rolled her eyes before snapping her fingers and her magic book came running. "Now remember, if anyone asks, your quirk is-"

"Is Object Creation." You cut in. You were quirkless, but luckily your grandmother dabbled in a bit of magic since before quirks even existed. Black magic was the quirks back then, but since bodily mutations and super powers became a thing, magic died down. It became lost.

There were different types of magic, based off of your personality you found your magic by the age of ten.

There were nature, fire, wind, creation, healing, water, virus (death), life force, and there were extra things you could do. Based off of your magic type, you got a magic book and every book was different.

Your type was creation, you create anything with a few simple words and manipulate them. Sort of like Momo, but you don't pull stuff from your body. "I gotta go Abuelita." You ran and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek."

"Bye halmoeni!" You said grabbing the travel size spell book. It's just the regular spell book shrunken down.

"Good luck!"

"Witches don't need luck!" You shouted before slipping out the door.

----------------------------------

"Kupunaa! I did it! Granmé! Dadi! I got 79 points and 32 hero points! I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get in!"

"Pretty sure or positive?"

"Well, I don't know, everyone there was so good. And I feel like I'm cheating."

"Darling what makes you say that?"

"Magic isn't really a quirk. And everyone worked so hard I can tell."

"Sweetheart, you worked just as hard. Mastering spells and everything, magic is no easy thing. In fact, it's harder to learn that controlling a quirk."

"Really?"

"And you don't get yours as early as everyone else, so in fact, you worked twice as hard. And you deserve to get in."

"Ah, thank your Mormor, you always know how to cheer me up."

-------------------------

Fast forward two months, and everyone seems to really like you. No one knows you're a witch, but they do admire how hard you work. Your 'meditating' was really you absorbing the knowledge and energy from your crystals.

Everyone just thought you were clearing your mind, and that you were like Deku, with your nonstop mumbling. Your mumbling was little spells, here and there you'd find a way to use your magic.

You were friends with everyone except for Katsuki Bakugou, he scared you. I mean his rude demeanor, his loud voice, his constant glare, his entire vibe. It scared you. You thought he would blow up any minute now.

He wasn't trying to scare you, he wanted your attention. It pissed him off to see you with Deku and Todoroki. He hates to admit it, but he think that he may be falling for this magical girl.

He couldn't ever tear his eyes from you, or detour his mind from you. He found your beauty alluring and captivating, you s.c and hair. Dazzling e.c eyes and beautiful smile. Your whole aura and personality made him want to ask you on a date. It made him want to walk home with you everyday and eat lunch with you.

You did find him attractive, but his anger issues didn't help. You thought of using a spell to calm his nerves, but you did promise your grandmére you would use magic on anyone unless it was necessary. You weren't gonna manipulate him into being nice, that goes against the Good Witch code.

"Hey Y.n." Katsuki said approaching your desk. 

You jumped at the roughness of his voice, "oh, hi." You said looking up from your book.

"Can I ask you something?" He said avoiding eye contact. He fears that looking into those big e.c eyes, his entire plan would go down the drain. It was easy, go up to her, ask her on a date, maybe not threaten her to say yes, and pray for the best.

"Sure, ask away." You said, nodding at your book and it shut itself. You turned and gave him your full attention, out of respect and manners of course.

"Do you want to hang out after school...."

You bit your lip and contemplated whether it was a good idea. You decided to take a leap of faith, you still wondered why he was asking you to hang out. He was always yelling at you, or growling at you, what made him ask you this now.

"Sure." You prayed that you wouldn't regret this.

His heart exploded and his eyes lit up with hope. You said yes!

-----------------------------

He was undeniably in love. Not because you put a spell on him, which you didn't of course. But because your beautiful personality and heart of gold. He couldn't help it, after your date went well, he only fell harder.

The two of you went out to a field and you created a bunch of things. He actually laughed, he actually laughed when you made a trampoline. The two of you spent hours like it was a playground. When the wind caught your hair, he felt his knees turn to jelly.

He was hit hard and dint like it one bit, but the high if being in love was too much.

You guys were hanging out in the dorm lounge when your grandma called. "Hi avia! How is everything?"

"All is well darling. How is everything, does anyone suspect anything?"

"No Oma, it's all under lock and key."

"Great, well I got some new powders and I'll send them to you. Just be careful  with the red one, it's the strongest. Too much if that and any spell will become a disaster."

"Right, red one is dangerous, anything else?"

"The bright blue one only can be used on items, not people. It may turn them into a goat. But I do belive that's it."

"Thanks Grandma. Love you lots, bye." You hung up the phone and sat back.

"What was that about?" Katsuki asked looking up from his phone.

"Just my grandma checking in."

He gave a knowing nod and went back to his phone. Whenever he heard your sweet voice, al, he wanted to do is listen. He tried whenever he could, your voice was music to his ears.

He was in love. And he waited for you to be too.

1081

Ugh I got lazy, I'm sorrryyyy.

If you want me to change it or redo it let me know

💖