☁️🌻Wisdom Teeth🌻☁️

Just something cute. I'll get those requests up I promise. I love Kat Cunning, like first I saw her in Trinkets, then I fell for her music.

Also thanks to ao3 for the idea. It's not a Ronnie original lol.

You walked into the room where a peaceful Bakugou sat, playing with his fingers. You smiled at him and his eyes lit up when he saw you, "Y.n! You're here!"

"Of course." You said smiling wider.

He had to get his wisdom teeth removed and he didn't want anyone other than you to be his guardian. Kirishima would tease him, his parents would record him, and he hated everyone else. So you gladly agreed to go with him.

"So, just give him one of these every few hours, after you change the gauze. These are a small dosage, so it only subdues the pain for short amounts of time. He should only eat soft foods for a few days." The doctor reminded you.

He handed you a pack of gauze and a bottle of pills. You put them in your purse and walked over to your loopy boyfriend. "Where are my teeth?"

"They're gone, they took them out."

"I know, but where are they? I want my teeth."

"Baby, you don't get to keep them." You giggled.

"But I want them." He whined. You petted his head and cooed, trying to calm him down. He sniffled and glared at the doctor, "mean doctor man."

You signed a couple papers and helped a wobbly bakugou out to the waiting Lyft. You sat in the back, him resting his head on your shoulder. You looked down at the currently childish boy who was playing his his hands, staring at his palms. He kept opening and closing his hands.

"Whatcha doing?"

"My quirk isn't working. Did someone steal it?"

"No baby, it's still there. But promise me you won't use it until you're better."

"I'm promise, because I love you."

"I love you too."

"Did I ever tell you that you're pretty. Like super pretty."

"Aww, thank you. You're pretty too."

"But I'm a boy, no a man, and man people aren't 'pretty'." He said puffing his chest.

"You are one handsome man then."

"Yes sir!"

When the two of you got to his house, you struggled to get him through the door. His mom immediately bombarded you trying to shove a camera in his face, "Katsuki!" She said trying to get him to say something stupid.

"Mom! Hi!" Katauki said waving to the camera with a huge smile, gauze still in his mouth. You rolled your eyes at his goofy parents and tried to take him upstairs.

But he kept missing steps, he would move his foot to step on it and would miss by a few inches. You supported most of his bodyweight and got him to his room, you asked his parents not to bother you guys.

You sat him on his bed and pulled the gauze and pills from your bag. You got up to go get some water when you heard sniffling. "Don't go..."

"I have to baby, I'm gonna get you some water."

"But, nooo. Don't gooo."

"I have to get you water, I'll be right back, I promise."

"Ok, be quick."

You ran downstairs to get a bottle of water and hurried back to the room. "I'm back, like I promised."

"You're awesome!" You giggled and sat next to him on the bed. "Say 'ah'" opening your mouth.

He opened his mouth and you removed the soggy and partly bloody gauze. You handed him a pill and the water, "swallow." He took the pill and smiled at you, showing his mouth was empty.

"Good job," you said clapping softly.

"Y.n, will you marry me?"

"One day."

"No now! I Katsuki Bakugou, declare you, Y.n L.n my wife!"

"Ok Katsuki, I'm your wife." You said with a smile.

"I forgot how to take off my shirt." He said in the most childish voice.

You were enjoyed cinnamon roll Bakugou, even thought you missed your normal hothead. He was like an innocent little kid, so carefree and happy. He tried to take off his shirt, but failed, getting caught in the neck and arm holes. You giggled and took off his shirt with ease.

"Wow, how'd you do that?"

"Magic," you giggled.

"Woah! You can do magic?" He said leaning his head on your chest, "so soft." He mumbled, sleepiness in his voice.

"I think it's time you take a nap Kacchan."

"No no no, only deku calls me that. And you're not him."

"Ok Katsuki, are you sleepy?"

"I'm not tir-" you heard light snores and heavy breathing. You looked down to see a sleeping Katsuki. His eyes closed and a bit of drool resting at the corner of his mouth.

You shocked your head and smiled resting him on his pillow.

-----------------------------------------

"You hungry? I made mashed potatoes."

"Of course I'm fucking hungry! And my mouth still hurts dumbass"

"Well I have ice? And I just gave you pain meds like 20 minutes ago."

"Well they aren't fucking working."

"I miss drugged Katsuki."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well you were much nicer, and said I was your wife. Not mean Katsuki who yells at me." You said outing playfully.

"Too bad. Give those fucking mashed potatoes."

"Fine," you said handing him the bowl.

"You will be my wife one day." He mumbled into the bowl, but you caught it.

879 words.

I want a drugged katsuki.