☁️🔥Best Friends in Love🔥☁️

Thanks to @Maydown2 for sending in the first request! You're awesome babe! 

So you and Bakubabe are best friends, you both are in love with each other, but he thinks you like deku, so he's depressed.

You giggled as bakugou scowled at his reflection. You convinced him to let you braid his hair, many little braids stuck out of his ash blonde locks. "I look like many five year olds attacked me with brushes."

"Just wait till I do your makeup"

"Hell no."

"Hell yes."

"No"

"Yes"

"No."

"Pleassseeeeee." You pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

He stared you down, his heart melting slightly, "fine." He grumbled.

"Yay!" You grabbed your makeup bad and pounced on him, you sat on his lap and opened up the bag pulling out everything. He placed his hands loosely on your waist and looked up at you.  You two were hanging out in his dorm hanging out.

(I know nothing about makeup since I don't wear anything besides mascara and lipgloss.)

You looked at your foundation/concealer. (Idk which comes first) "I don't think it will match you, our skin tones aren't exactly the same."

"Whatever that is, skip it."

You hummed as you out that aside, scanning over your collection. You picked up your eyeshadow palet and looked over the colours. "Let's do orange and red. Close your eyes." You began applying the eyeshadow to his eyelids. You could see his orbs moving around, they twitched slightly.

Once you were done, you admired your work. It looked like fire on his eyes, the red and orange mixing well. You hummed to yourself as you picked up the blush and applied it to his face.

"It tickles-"

"Shh, don't move."

After a little while you stared at your work. "I'm done." You said smiling, showing him his reflection in the mirror. "I look like a five year old drew on a Barbie doll."

"What is with you and five year olds you big pedo." You said playfully hitting his chest.

He poked your sides, and looked up at you, "wipe this crap off my face."

You shook you head and giggled at him, just when the door opened and Kirishima popped his head in. "Hey y.n Mirdoriya's looking for you."

Bakugou growled at the name, he hated deku, in fact he was jealous. You acted different around deku, and he wanted you to act the same around him. It wasn't a bad kind of different, you were sweeter, and more open. With bakugou you were all jokes and games.

You hopped of his lap and tossed him the makeup wipes, "I'll be back later, pack up my stuff for me?"

"Yea, sure," he grumbled wiping his face, you smiled at him before heading off with Kirishima.

You found deku and gave him your signature smile. "Hey Izuku!" He was outside sitting on the grass. You sat next to him and asked, "what's up?"

"I need your help." He blurted out.

"With what?"

"I really like this girl."

Your eyes widened, you already knew who it was and you were dying for him to ask you for help. "Is it Ochaco?"

"H-how did you know?"

"It's written all over your face when you talk to her." You said smiling genuinely. You were gonna help your best friend no matter what. Little did you know bakugou was watching but misheard everything. 

He thought you and Deku liked each other, which set a fire off in his heart. He was pissed, even though Deku knew about your feelings for bakugou, he didn't know about bakugous feelings for you.

Ok I'm too lazy to finish this, part two?

611 words