💥💋Sit On My Face💋💥

Lol ignore my poor taste in music. I originally put Sex Talk by Delli Boe, you know the tik tok song, "can't take big dick but I suck on it", idk maybe I'll change it.

Onto the story

I changed the title too lol

PART TWO TO FINGERS!!

You sighed as you peeled your clothes from your body. You tossed them in your hamper and rummaged through your drawers for new clothes, not in the mood to shower right away. You contemplated having another round with the shower head. You shook your head, not wanting to risk someone finding out.

Your dirty secret had to be kept a secret. You turned on your a.c (the kind that stick out the window) and noticed your window was open. You froze and your heart dropped to your stomach. You prayed that Bakugou had his window closed, if not he would've heard the whole thing. 

You were quick to shut it, keeping a reminder not to open it again. 

Bakugou on the other hand was pacing his room furiously. Had he really heard what he thought he did? Well your window was open and so was his, and he had heard your faintly moan his name. But he wasn't sure, yea sure, he had caught you staring quite a couple times. But you really got off to him?

This fueled the fire that had been raging in him. What he wouldn't do just to ram himself into right now. He thought about climbing into your room to surprise you, but didn't want to scare you off. He groaned while he paced faster.

He undeniably thought it was hot, that you were hot. He didn't let those sly things past by, your intense stare, thumb biting, showing off just a bit, and so much more. It's as if you were trying to make it apparent you liked him, without even trying.

You thought that maybe your heat would die down if you turned up to cold. You sat on your bed in a baggy tshirt sprawled out. You chewed on your lip as you thought about what it would be like if you and Bakugou were together. You couldn't lie, you Stan a tsundere. And bakugou was the tsun for you.

"Fuck y.n, you do shit to me." He groaned running his fingers through his hair. He sighed and sat on his bed, noticeably frustrated. Thinking about you rubbing one led to a series of dirty thoughts.

How he wanted to feel himself buried deep within your walls, you screaming his name. His mind wandered back to the time the class took a field trip to the beach. He'll never forget when you asked him to rub sun block on your back, your smooth creamy skin felt so nice under his rough calloused fingers.

How you looked in those high waisted bikini bottoms. Your f.c really complimented your skin tone. He wondered how you tasted, but he was sure as hell he'd love it.

You shivered slightly, something coursing through your veins. Strangely you felt as if you could see into someone else's mind. You shook it off as you being barely clothed with the a.c blasting. You sighed, still slightly aroused.

He chewed his thumbnail glancing at his growing bulge. The thought of you with no clothing at all led him on, he let his dirty imagination run wild. He couldn't hold himself back anymore, Bakugou was determined to fuck you senseless.

He crawled from his window and climbed by yours on the fire escape (omg I'm sorry I feel like I'm botching the setting. Y'all in apartments that your friends also live in). He tapped on your window with the most intense look on his face. The sound caught your attention and you sat up on your bed to see where it came from.

Your eyes widened when you saw Bakugou peeking in your room. You tugged on your baggy shirt and hesitantly walked to the window and opened it. "Uh.. hi?"

He slipped past you and walked into your room. He studied you without saying anything, he wanted to rip that shirt from you and go apeshit on your coochie.

"Is something wrong?" You said fidgeting nervously. You were deathly afraid he would comment on your previous activities.

"I want you to sit on my face."

"What?"

And there you were, face red as a tomato, beads of sweat forming at your temple despite the cold room. You were surprised his jaw wasn't tired, it was like he hadn't eaten in days.

His tongue worked wonders on you as you neared your third orgasm this night. Your moans and almost screams filled the room, followed by Sex Talk by Delli Boe. You were shocked, he skipped all the bullshit and practically pounced on you. You braced yourself on the headboard, one hand tugging on his hair.

You grinded against him, rolling your hips. He groped and massaged your thighs. You whimpered as your eyes rolled back, he sucked on your slit before diving his tongue in your entrance. He thrusted it as far as it would go keeping at a steady pace before attacking your clit again.

His hand snaked up to your breast to squeeze and tease the hardened bud. You bit your lip unable to contain your moans, he stared up at the sight. He loved your taste, he could eat you out all day and not get tired. He hummed against you, sending vibrations

He watched as you shook slightly full ahegao mode as you became undone. You panted and his grip on your hips loosened. He slowed the assault on your cunt as you ride out your orgasm.

Your heaving chest calmed down and he smirked up at you, sliding you onto his lap so he could sit up. "Next time, shut your window."

964 words.

So- I mighttt do a part three idk

requests 😘

ALSO!! I have a lance x reader oneshots im working on, so check it out