🌻☁️🌪Kiss Him! Not Me!🌪☁️🌻

Based off the anime lmao. This is a reverse harem, so all the boys I included like you. Cause you were chunky but now you're hot. Shallow af I know

Nanashima is Bakugou

Shinomiya is Izuku

Igarashi is Kirishima

Mutsumi is Denki

Honestly I just tried to find the best way for they're personalities to match the characters.

Ok on to the storyyy

During P.E Mina, Ochaco and I were hiding in the back. Volleyball

The worst punishment ever, worse than medieval torture. Sports.

Two boys caught my eyes and I could feel a nosebleed coming on. Bakugou and Igarashi were being all buddy buddy and it was the cutest thing ever. Defiantly number one on my OTP list. I mean two hot guys getting along? My life is complete just by thinking about it!

"Watch out!" Mina cried running away from the ball.

"Wha-" a boy collided with me. It hit me so hard I swear I saw (anime crush) waving to me from the heavens. "Ow!" He practically threw himself on me and we slid all the way back I hit a wall.

"Hey are you alright shithead?" Bakugou asked standing over me. "Don't die or whatever!"

(Quick thing. English dub shinomiya is English dub Deku. Heehee☺️)

After a bit of fangirling in the infirmary, Ochaco and I returned to class, a few people were happy to see me and asked if I was alright. "Y.n! Are you alright?"

"Yea I'm fine, just a scratch is all." I said with a sheepish smile.

"You too a pretty hard fall."

"Do you have a concussion?"

"You're sure you are well?"

It was a bit overwhelming, until Kirishima spotted me and said something. "Oi! There you are Y.n, how are you feeling?"

"I'm alright, just a scratch."

"Hey! Bakugou, y.n's here."

"Oh yea, I'm sorry or whatever for bumping into you."

"Oh I'm fine, as long as you didn't get hurt right?"

"Yea you're like a human cushion!" He said with a smile

"Pfft!" Kirishima said smacking bakugou upside his head,

The class started to giggle then laugh. I don't see what's so funny, "I'm happy I could be useful." I said returning his smile. I didn't like everyone laughing at me.... then he started laughing too.

"Bakugou! Not cool!" Kirishima scolded, pinching his ear "I'm sorry about him." He said dragging him off.

So... so cute!

Even though Baku hit me, Kiri apologized. No matter what a prince should be with a prince! Shun me and turn to one another!

I went home that day walking on air. The next episode of my favorite anime was being released today! And I was so stoked!

He died. (Anime crush) DIED!!!! Oh noOOO, no!

I couldn't understand! Whyyyy! I stayed in my room all week. I couldn't face the world, the love of my life! Is dead!!! He's deadddd!!!!!!! Waaaaa😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.

My brother kicked my door open and ripped the blanket away from me. "Fine! I'll shower." I dragged myself out of bed and went to the shower mumbling to myself. "How much school work had I missed?... I wonder how Ochaco did without me."

I was about to take my sweatshirt off when I looked at the mirror. Who put a poster there? It looked like me, but skinny? Ha! Funny who put that there? Wait-

"Mooooooom! The mirrors brokennnn!!!" I shouted.

"Y.n! It is you!"

I sighed as I opened my classroom door, everyone was looking at me. Oh I knew I shouldn't have tried to make my uniform fit. Losing all that weight made my clothes big and baggy, so I tailored them a bit till my new ones came.

I spotted Ochaco staring at me along with everyone else. "Aaah, Ochaco help me, they're all staring."

"Y-y.n is that you?"

The whole class started freaking out and crowding around me. "How did you do it? You look totally different! Are you really y.n?!"

Someone pulled me away and into their chest. "Quit it, you guys are freaking her out!"

"Thanks Kirishima..."

"Kind of stupid to see everyone freaking out now that's she's hot, right Bakugou?" Someone said.

I looked over to see Bakugou staring at me, and his cheeks were tinted pink. He was blushing?

"Yea there's no way that's Y.n. You think you're all that now that you're hot stuff right? Well, we'll never forget what you used to be, extra."

The tears welled up in my eyes. It's no fair I can't even look at him without thinking of (anime crush)! He reminds me so much of him!

"You made her cry!"

"She was only in class for like five seconds!"

I ran out and bumped into someone knocking us both over, "oh I'm sorry Midoriya! I didn't mean to!" I said getting ready to turn away. But he grabbed my wrist and stood up.

"You have to go to the infirmary, you fell so you have to go." He said dragging me with him. He was being nicer than normal, he usually doesn't talk to anyone since he's so shy...

We saw Denki in the infirmary treating scratches, apparently he was trying to rescue a cat. Aww he's such a sweet guy. Whilst Midoriya dressed my scratches I thought about Bakugou and (anime crush). I really missed (anime crush)

But little did I know that my little bit of weight loss caused a spiral of events. It's like my life is a otome game. A reverse harem!

But I don't want those four boys. Just kiss him! Not me!

922 words.

Sorry I ain't been updating a lot, writers block.