🥀Dead Girl Walking🥀

More heathers shiii

 You wanted someone strong who could protect you, you let his anger fester and infect you. His solution is a lie no one here deserves to die. Except for you and the monster You created.

"Heads up, Bakugou, I'm a dead girl walking!"

"Hey, yo, U.A," you heard the cheerleader cheering in the ENOURMOUS auditorium.

"Can't hide from me, I'm a dead girl walking!".

"Hey, yo, U.A"

"And there's your final bell. It's one more dance and then farewell. Cheek to cheek in hell with a dead girl walkin'!"

"Come on, U.A!" Ochaco shouted "Here we go, here we go now!"

You strutted through the hall in search of your mental boyfriend.

"Y.n! Bakugou told me you'd just committed suicide!" The principal said walking quickly behind you.

[VERONICA:]

"Yeah, well, he's wrong about a lot of things."

[MS. FLEMING:]

"I threw together a lovely tribute, especially considering the short notice..."

You looked at the poster board with pink hearts and your ugly yearbook picture on it. You rolled your eyes, "what's under the gym?"

"The boiler room"

"That's it!"

"Y.n, what's going on?"

"Got no time to talk, I'm a dead girl walking!"

"Hey yo, Westerberg! Hey yo, Westerberg! Tell me what's that sound? Here comes Westerberg! Comin' to put you in the ground! Go go, Westerberg!Give a great big yell! Westerberg will knock you out And send you straight to hell!"

(I got too lazy changing it to UA don't @ me lol)

You ran to the boiler room  and kicked the door open, you saw Bakugou crouched down with a glowing red light illuminating his face. "Step away from the bomb"

"This little thing?" He chuckled, "I'd hardly call this a bomb. This is just to trigger the packs of thermals upstairs in the gym. Those are bombs." His eyes darkening as he gave you a malliscuous grin.

"People are gonna see the ashes of Westerberg High School and they're gonna think 'there's a school that self-destructed not because society doesn't care but because that school was society." His voice raising, pure rage and emotion with every word.

"The only place that Heathers and Marthas can get along is in Heaven!"

"I wish your mom had been a little stronger. I wish she stayed around a little longer. I wish your dad were good! I wish grown-ups understood! I wish we'd met before. They convinced you life is war! I wish you'd come with me-"

"I wish I had more TNT!"

He pulled a gun from his pants and twirled it before pointing it at you. He shot by your head to scare you, but you lunged at him to grab it. The two of you struggled for a couple minute before he slammed your head into a pipe. You kicked his face and he dropped the gun.

You crawled towards it but he grabbed your legs and struggled to grab the gun. You gir tea and groaned until you grab the gun and squirmed from his grasp.

"Hah!" You said pointing the gun at him, he out his hands up and gave you a pleading look. "It's over Katsuki!" You shouted.

"Aah! Hey yo, Westerberg! Hey yo, Westerberg! Tell me what's that sound? Here comes Westerberg Comin' to put you in the ground! Go go, Westerberg! Give a great big yell! Westerberg will knock you out And send you straight to..."

"Fuck you!" He said giving you the finger.

BANG.

He screamed in pain, you shot off his middle finger.

554 words.

I got too lazy to change the name omg-