Update in the "burglary"

I saw him at 7/11 with his boys. I pulled up on my motorcycle and started cussing him tf out.

He was all like, "lil mama, I don't know what you talking about."

"NIGGA TF YOU SAW ME SHOUTONG AT YOU AND POINTING MY GUN AT YOU! So using my looks I lured him to the back of the store. Then I made him crap himself because I threatened to shoot his brains out.

Then I called the police lady and they arrested him.

See yo ass in court nigga.

I found someone with video proof of his attempt to break into my house. But I'm safe and everything y'all I promise.

Then I mugged his friends, y'all I made 128 bucks.

Ngl tho I feel guilty and bad that I took they money. I mean serves them right they was probably watching my house and conspiring.

The more I think about it the more the cinnamon roll in me feels bad that I made him shit himself and took their money. I think I went too far. Okay now I seriously feel bad....

That's why you don't fuck with Veronica Perriwood (last name).

I'll blow yo ass up. Suck my dick nigga. I stg.

Alright time to go back to British Ronnie and not Ghetto Ronnie. A ghetto/angry Ronnie is a bad Ronnie.

Bye loves 💖💖

Ps I swear I'm safe, thanks for caring guys. I love y'all