🥀Starring Role🥀

Listen to whichever you like better, original or acoustic.

"Katsuki im hooome!" I hummed shutting the front door. I kicked off my shoes and hung up my coat on the coat rack.

I heard muffled rap music coming from upstairs. I guess he had to blow off some steam. I smiled at the thought of surprising with some cakes I got from the local bakery on my way home from work. Being a hero sure is tough, I was on the field for five hours straight today. 

There was a higher spike in crime today, more than normal.

I climbed up the stairs as the music grew louder. Vulgar words and pulsing beats filled my ears as I approached the door to our room. I reached for the knob and twisted it.

Something felt off, and I don't know why.

I opened the door expecting to see Katsuki just chilling, but my smile fell from my face as I saw I'm in bed with another girl. The tears welled in my eyes and my chest began to tighten. Why?

Why why why?

So many questions ran through my head as I stood frozen in shock. Why would he do this? Why would he do this to me?

"Oh my god? Who is that?" The girl shrieked, covering herself up.

"Fuck." He grumbled.

"Babe, who is that?" The girl asked again.

"Excuse me, but who the fuck are you? Why the hell are you in my house?," I croaked, my voice breaking. The well of crocodile tears threatened to fall.

"Y.n I can explain!"

"Get. The fuck. Out of. My house."

He cheated on me. It's been two weeks since I kicked Bakugou out. Fucking cunt. I locked myself up in my room and didn't leave for days at a time. I was too broken to do anything, I didn't eat, barely slept.

Five years down the drain. The love of my life, and how quickly things ended. I never found out why he did it. 

My phone buzzed and the ring tone erupted from the speakers.

And I was like baby baby baby oh!

Like baby, baby baby noo

Izuku.

I sighed and picked up the phone, his cheery voice said, "Hey y.n! A group of us we're going out for some karaoke."

"I don't think I can..." I said barely above a whisper.

"Aye! Is that y.n? Y.n! Come sing karaoke with us!" Kirishima shouted from the backround.

"Please y.n" I could hear the puppy dog eyes in his voice.

"Ugh fine."

I met up with the crew at a karaoke place, we rented a room and ordered food and drinks. We were having fun and joking around, I actually forgot about bakahoe for a moment.

"Hey y.n where's Kacchan, aren't you guys like joined at the hip, considering how jealous he is." Mina cut in sipping her drink.

For a moment I felt fine.