☁️🌻Good Little Girl🌻☁️

he's a villain and you're a quirk less girl.

"Good little girl, always picking a fight a fight with me. You know that bad, but you're spending the night with me."

I hummed as I played the guitar, I was hanging out with my boyfriend Katsuki at his hideout. Normally hed have us hang out in other rooms, but this was the first time I was in his room. You see I live with him and his boys at their base or whatever. I was playing the guitar when he started singing.

He actually wasn't bad, "bad little boy, that's what you're acting like, I really don't buy, that you're that kind of guy."

I sang along softly as my fingers worked the guitar. Sometimes I wonder why he likes me...

"Don't you know I'm a villain, every night I'm out killin' sending everyone running like children. I know why you're mad at me, I got demon eyes, and they're looking right through your anatomy. Into your deepest fears, baby, I'm not from here. I'm from the Nightosphere. To me, you're clear, transparent. You got a thing for me girl, it's apparent"

I thought back to when we met.

I was walking home late one night when I took a shortcut through an alleyway. Dumb right? That's how every girl in those horror/crime movies die. Someone walked close to me and I felt something hot against my back.

"Whatcha doing out here alone?" A gruff voice said in my ear.

"J-just heading home." Holy fuck. I was going to die, this guy was going to kill me. He was gonna kill me.

"That's too bad."

"W-why?"

"No not you. Shut up shit hair, I'm trying to kidnap someone. I said- no I said- dear god. Hang up! Tell deku to buy some more! Hang up!"

"Kidnap me?"

"Yea, you're fucking cute or whatever, and the guys are getting restless."

"What? Are you guys gonna..."

"What no! We're just bored with life."

"W-what does that uh..."

"Oh my god. We need a girl in the house because they don't know how to fucking take care of themselves. And you seem like you know how too clean and cook and shit."

"So you want me as a maid?"

"Yea, you get to do whatever you want, except for like leave."

"Oh, so you're not going to kill me?"

"Only if you like try something."

"Can I say bye to my family first?"

"Write them a fucking letter or something, let's go."

And I've been here for about a year, I feel for him and he gradually fell for me.

"You're really good." He said.

"I know." I said flipping my hair playfully.

"Why do you stay?" 

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because, I love it here, with the boys, with you. I mean at first it was scary, because you kidnapped me. But I mean I grew to love it here, you may be villains, but that doesn't mean you don't have a heart."

"But you can leave."

"I don't wanna leave."

"Ok."

"Ok? That's all I get?"

"Ok."

"Baka." I said throwing a pillow at him, he caught it and glared at me.

"Ok. Tickle time."

"No!"

I giggled and tried to run away, but he caught me and began attacking me with tickles.

512 words

I have no motivation. So requests please. I'm accepting requests, so comment them or message me.

Also feel free to email me something. Idk why I just feel like putting this out.

This is my wattpad email not my personal

LizzaLiz@Mail.com