☁️🥀Play Date🥀☁️

y'all friends with benefits but you're tired of it. Play the song at .75x speed, it's sound so much better, and when you play it at normal, it sounds so fast.

"Y.n, wake up." You felt someone shaking you, a hand gripped on your shoulder, shaking you violently. You shut my eyes and groaned. "What?"

"Wake up, the boys will be here soon. And go out the window."

You sat up and ran your fingers through your h.c locks. It took you a moment to register what happened last night. Another "play date". Another night with him, You didn't want this anymore. Well, yeah he's amazing, but You want more than just a fling.

Bakugou sometimes only saw you as a toy. And you saw him as something more.

By the time you got dressed and grabbed your stuff there was knocking on his door. "Go, out the window," he whisper yelled.

Honestly, you were fed up with this shit. You didn't know where this wave of  confidence wave came from but You snapped. "No."

You didn't want to be his plaything anymore, you wanted him to know you had feelings.

"What? The boys are here, go now."

"No, I'm tired of you treating Me like- like fucking cake!"

"Cake?"

"Yea! Cake. You eat me up and and just toss me away!"

"I don't have time for this shit."

"That's exactly it! You never have time for me! For my feelings!"

"Kacchan, let us in." Deku's muffled voiced said from the other side of the door.

"Can we do this later?" Bakugou said with pleading eyes.

"Fine." I said glaring at him. You opened his room door and stormed out, no way in hell were you going out the window.

He was shocked, normally you were quiet, never really spoke your mind. Kirishima popped his head in and wiggled his eyebrows at you. "Y.n huh? Great score."

"Y.n, are you mad at me?"

"I'm not mad... I just cant do this anymore." You spoke into the phone. He called you a couple hours after the boys left, he felt a bit guilty. He made you snap, which was rare for you.

You were a bit of a pushover, even thought you hated to admit it. Sweet little y.n was still getting played. Even in the sheets.

"What are you talking about?" He said sitting up on his bed. He thought about what you said today, was he really treating you that bad?

"I don't wanna be your fuck buddy anymore."

"Why not?"

"Because, I don't like being treated like an object, and that's what if feels like."

"But this was your fucking idea, you wanted this." He was getting heated, he couldn't imagine the idea of losing you, well not in the fluffy aspect. More as in, he would miss your body.

"Yea well I don't anymore."

"Is something wrong? I feel like I made you upset today."

"What gave you the big idea Einstein?"

"I just-" for some reason he was tongue tied. 

"I have feelings Bakugou, and its like you don't care about them at all. Or me for that matter."

"I do care about you, y.n"

"You really don't act like it. You barely communicate with me, I wake up in your bedroom, there's nothing left to say, I wish I didn't care all the time. I'm tired of always chasing after you."

"Y.n...'

"Ugh you fucking idiot! Don't you get it? I think I have feelings for you!"

582 words.

I'm sorry this sucked, it's been sitting in my drafts for weeks and I wanted it out. Ugh I hate this. I'll probably rewrite it.

Requests pls

💚